Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
That's Mason Rudolph! I can tell by the horse mouth.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

That's a player? He looks like he is about to rob a bank.

Hiding his face, real interesting

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
Legend
Legend
Free Pouncy is the best they could come up with?

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yes, and probably.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
Freddie needed to win this game. I wouldn’t care if he is gone. He can’t get it done.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
and Pittsburgh finished it.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
R
Legend
Legend
R
Freddie lost to a third string QB (again) without any supporting cast.

Legend
Legend
Could be my prom date. Need a corsage to be sure . .. .

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
pittsburgh started it, and then they finished it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
They out-shirted us...

Legend
Legend
Steelers blast Freddie Kitchens for controversial shirt

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28206183/steelers-blast-freddie-kitchens-controversial-shirt

people can claim that stuff like this shouldnt matter.....but it DOES matter, regardless.

yes, players are already 100% motivated, but you dont turbo boost that motivation by giving them free bulletin board material.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Legend
Legend
D
FIRE FREDDIE ... he’s had 12 games now .... he needs to go ... rolleyes

Legend
Legend
i agree.

got whooped by the titans in our home opener.

looked like trash in a winnable game against the rams.

had the lead against the seahawks and blew it.

got beat by a no name QB for the broncos who never threw a pass in a regular season nfl game in 3 years.

then got beat by ANOTHER no name QB for pittsburgh who's missing a bunch of starters on offense.

yea, 12 games and i have seen enough.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I don't really have a problem with this.. but if you are going to create stupid little distractions, then you damn sure better show up to play... and we didn't... so stuff like this just ends up looking stupid.

Stop drawing outside attention to the Browns, stop the off-field stuff, stop giving days off for beating the freaking Dolphins... and go win some damn games.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
No reason for it. Bag judgment on FK's part.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Give me one reason other than continuity Freddie should stay?

Legend
Legend

I"m sure even without the mask you'd think that.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Freddie's kids bought him the shirt. He was taking them to a movie and they asked him to wear it. He had a jacket over it, and someone on social media noticed it and posted a picture. I'm sure he wasn't expecting people to see it outside of his kids.

I guess Tomlin acting like he was yawning when asked about Odell and Jarvis is a classy move.

Haters going to hate.

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
the kids bought him a shirt..cool going to a movie with your kids cool

But doing all of this right before going into Heinz field to help knock them out of a play-off spot..helping get your team into a play-off spot and sweeping a rivalry that hasn't happened since 1988...giving your players 2 days off ..

That's just not a cool message to send...I'm sorry but it's football season..time to practice and time to study film..

Go to the movies on the bye week or off season...great coaches never done this stupid [censored]...

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

Personally I’d only give continuity half credit. Continuity is more than simply having the same people in the room. It’s about what you are doing with those people. So if they are going to go that route I’d like to know what it is that we are continuing.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
Yep. Hue went downhill from 1-15. If Freddy loses this team and we finish with more embarrassing losses and more off the field shenanigans, he's got to go. I can't imagine anything worse than watching the current carnival continue and starting off next season with much of the same. Hopefully FK has learned something and finishes strong, with a little momentum going into next year...and we can avoid another coaching change.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
For the most part I think the fans like Freddie. I feel the players like Freddie but I don't think they fear him and there seems to be a lack of respect for him. If it wasn't that way the team wouldn't be playing the way they are with no discipline, lack of urgency and concentration. I hate to see another coaching change but we need a HC here that can fix these problems. AT this time Freddie is not a good HC. He may develop into a good one down the road but right now he is more of an OC or position coach.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847

Personally I’d only give continuity half credit. Continuity is more than simply having the same people in the room. It’s about what you are doing with those people. So if they are going to go that route I’d like to know what it is that we are continuing.
I get that, I really do. But at some point 12 games in, Freddie has not changed. He refuses to admit mistakes, he refuses to fix those mistakes.

"We need to run the ball in those situations going forward"

Next Week:

WE throw the ball in the same situation

Its mind boggling.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847

I get that, I really do. But at some point 12 games in, Freddie has not changed. He refuses to admit mistakes, he refuses to fix those mistakes.

"We need to run the ball in those situations going forward"

Next Week:

WE throw the ball in the same situation

Its mind boggling.

This is where I'm at as well. It's far easier to chalk this season up to learning experience if you see the people in question actually learning.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pittsburgh started it and
Pittsburgh ended it as far as playoffs are concerned.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Agreed. If last week we ran the ball and lost, I would have been ok with that. If weeks before we ran the ball on the goal line and got stuffed, instead of going empty set how many straight plays, I would have been ok with that.

But the constant say this and do that when the time comes is what is so infuriating. hes not learning, hes not developing, and hes hurting this team as a whole.

Legend
Legend

After Rudolph went after Garrett....

yebat' Putin
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Agreed. If last week we ran the ball and lost, I would have been ok with that. If weeks before we ran the ball on the goal line and got stuffed, instead of going empty set how many straight plays, I would have been ok with that.

But the constant say this and do that when the time comes is what is so infuriating. hes not learning, hes not developing, and hes hurting this team as a whole.

I know that I'm going to mess with you, but when you have a HC that is chosen by your QB, you know that is not going to happen....

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: rastanplan

I know that I'm going to mess with you, but when you have a HC that is chosen by your QB, you know that is not going to happen....

He wasn't chosen BY HIM.. he might have been chosen in large part BECAUSE OF HIM.... but that's different.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend

Against the Bills, we ran and ran ..... and kept getting stuffed ..... and people complained that we ran too much.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

Against the Bills, we ran and ran ..... and kept getting stuffed ..... and people complained that we ran too much.
I def do not remember ANYONE complaining we ran too much.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Steelers 20 Pittsburgh started it

Link Copied to Clipboard