So I am new to having a pool, and we are going to buy a home warranty and for 13.00 a month I can have the pool covered - but im reading whats covered and whats not covered, and I am not sure if its worth it. Anyone have any advice?

Whats covered: Above Ground components and parts of the heating, pumping, and filration system including: pool sweep motor and pump, pump motor, blower motor and timer, plumbing pipes and wiring, plumbing and electrical

Whats NOT covered: portable or above ground spas, access to pool and spa equipment, lights, liners, jets, ornamental fountains, waterfall and their plumbing system, auxiliary pumps, pool cover and related equipment, fill line and fill valves, built in or detachable cleaning equipment including without limitation, pool sweeps, pop up heads, turbo valves, skimmers, chlorinators, and ionizers, fuel storage tanks, disposable filtration mediums, heat pump, multi media centers, dehumidifiers, salt water generators and components.

I have an inground pool, with a brand new pump, filter, and motor. the majority of my lines are underground - so am I getting this right that really the only thing I am paying to have covered is the filter, pump, and motor? because at 13.00 a clip for 12 months, it doesn't seem worth it.

Any thoughts?