Print Thread
#1708504 12/18/19 06:55 PM
S
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
S
I'm taking my son Edwin to the game. Got a good deal on Stubhub. 502 row 12

Last edited by sk8termom; 12/18/19 06:55 PM.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
I'll be there. Section 307.

The Browns kindly sent an email today with Holiday Greetings and offering season ticket holders 40% off merchandise in the team shop. A nice gesture to offer STH the discount to gobble up all the jerseys in time for Christmas and before the new jerseys are released next year so the Browns aren't stuck with a glut of outdated inventory!

Go Browns!

B
Legend
Legend
B
I packed it in for the season.

Not because I am frustrated or anything like that. I have made plenty of frustrated to and from Cleveland

If we were in the hunt, sure, but I am getting older, my wife and I have a lot of things going on the month, and just didn't want to make the long trip. 586 miles from my house to the usual hotel in Medina.

It's not like I have to drive back to Bay Village or Lorain after the game.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You've been a great fan and Season ticket holder..Driving the hours you have for years to support the team is amazing and admirable..

That goes for a lot of the fans of this team.. your all very dedicated fans thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A Steeler going to a Browns game without playing the Browns?

That does not compute.

S
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
S
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
A Steeler going to a Browns game without playing the Browns?

That does not compute.

Sure it does. My son is home from college, he likes the Browns, we are going to the game. Fun way to spend the day with my kid.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I'm not going to the game but respect anyone who still has the heart to. I plan on watching this one on TV with the idea of doing something else if the game goes south.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Haus
I'm not going to the game but respect anyone who still has the heart to. I plan on watching this one on TV with the idea of doing something else if the game goes south.

I have already decided to do something else. Maybe go to a movie or something. Not Star Wars. I will see Episode IX eventually because I have seen the others. After Episode VIII I have zero expectations for this one.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: DeisleDawg
You've been a great fan and Season ticket holder..Driving the hours you have for years to support the team is amazing and admirable..

That goes for a lot of the fans of this team.. your all very dedicated fans thumbsup

You are good friend B. Chin up....next year will be better. I don't care how many years I have to say that. It will be one of these years.

To be honest, these past 20 or so years have been easier than the Bernie years. Getting deep and then watching "drives" and "fumbles" curled me in to the fetal position for weeks after.

Now it's as much about getting back to Cleveland. Listening to the people talk. Walking the walk. Going down Memory lane....I walk to the stadium with Dad when I walk up. Winning is important, but as a old guy, memories of days past flood my brain, then the winning and losing isn't as important as the memories. I get to walk with my Dad 6-7 times a year when I come up. Dad passed in 85, but I walk with him 7 times a year.

My wife gets it, but when I cross the W 3rd bridge, I am wet in the eyes. Dad and I always crossed that bridge for every game, be it football or baseball

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'll be there. I'll be a tailgatin!

SaintDawgâ„¢

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 15 Ravens 31 Who is going to the game?

Link Copied to Clipboard