Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Our tailgate tmr will be Holiday Potluck! Stop by and say hi!

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
A
Legend
Legend
A
Had a family Christmas friday night and today, Saturday. (When your family is spread out in Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, Columbus Ohio..........it's tough to get everyone together, and we had 18 of the 22 though)

I digress: Your (and columbus, etc) tailgate was brought up. I explained to them what 'tailgating was', and how I used to do it, and how it changed when I took my wife..............and then I started in about your tailgate parties. The food, the extent you guys go to for every home game.

You guys put on an awesome display/array every time. At least, the few times I've been to it.

You guys have become legend - even being talked about at a family Christmas here in N.W. Ohio.

Keep doing what you do! And, for the past hospitality, thank you.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Yas is vurra velcome!!

Stop by again next year

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Legend
Legend
Looked like a fun one!

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
A
Legend
Legend
A
I love tailgating. I like drinking - with in reason.

What I hate is people that get so drunk they can't stand up.

At a game a couple of years ago, a young woman, right beside us, started puking. Someone helped her into the car - front passenger seat. 11 a.m. - she was cooked. Watched her puke a few times while she was in the car.

Went to the game, After the game, when we got back to our vehicle, she was still in that seat, with more puke on her and around her.

Great time, right?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This you too?

Legend
Legend
Was that last guy Johnny Manziel? rofl

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

At a game a couple of years ago, a young woman, right beside us, started puking. Someone helped her into the car - front passenger seat. 11 a.m. - she was cooked. Watched her puke a few times while she was in the car.

Went to the game, After the game, when we got back to our vehicle, she was still in that seat, with more puke on her and around her.

Great time, right?

Many years ago, a bunch of us from work went out to hit a few bars. One guy got absolutely hammered, and since I rode up with a buddy, and I was pretty sober, I said I would drive his car home, then get a ride home with my buddy. The guy was in the back seat..... and he said "pull over!". I was on the freeway, and there wasn't a good spot for a drunk kid to get out, so I took the next off ramp, and about 1/2 way through, he puked all over his back seat. It stunk! I bet that car still stinks today. lol

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Great time, right?

If you watch that video closely, you can see '100' on the bottle. That would be 100 proof (50% ABV) -- that guy had a rough night.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 15 Ravens 31 Yea we is A Tailgatin we go!!

Link Copied to Clipboard