I
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I
Baker had a clean pocket adjusted his fore finger
On the ball.
And was able to deliver a strike to Ratley
Who beat the Bengals CB for the 1st score.

Then the Bengals come back and march the ball down the field for their 1st opening scoring drive on the year. Mixon got a block at the 2nd level. Mack Wilson moved 3.7 yds in false steps
Greedy Williams didn't present proper tackLing form
Uzomah caught the ball as the LB had his hips turned .68 degrees to the left this his eyes lost the ball.

The Browns tried to run Chubby but the Bengals played stacking the box and My hero Baker was too busy thinking of a Progressive Commercial to audible or Freddie was thinking of his Skyline Chili order

Baker drops back to pass but only reads one target. Landry makes a great adjustment on the
Sideline catch. He jumped 2.7 ft off the ground

Bengals come out in 2 TE set and gash Wilks 4 2 5 set. Freddie calls Skyline on the update on his
36 3 ways

Dunlap is beating Browns LT over and over
Dorsey calls Joe Thomas and asks him to fly down and help his buddy boy with protection.

Mixon continues to run stupid over the Browns
Gerard Warren is suiting up.

So what did you see fellow Dawgs.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The offense was defensive and the defense was offensive.

Legend
Legend
I saw the last game for our coach and our players knew it.

The new GM/Coach have to change the dynamic drastically

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
O
Legend
Legend
O
I saw that I had to increase my rate of alcohol intake if I was going to sit in rain to watch the whole game.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I live in Southern Ohio and bought tickets before our first Bengals game. Deeply discounted. 12 dollars a seat .. didn't go because of the rain and the 6 win season. I honestly did not want to sit in the rain and watch the Browns lose to the worst team in football.

I couldn't even give the tickets away to Bengals fans ...

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
E
Legend
Legend
E
I had to fight with the guy who controls the TVs in the bar...to put the Browns game on a TV within viewing distance of our group.

After much arguing he did.

He moved the Miami game to "way over there" so the Browns game could be "here".

And then the Browns game sucked and everybody was cheering for Miami.

So I had to sit there and suck it up.

Tired of Browns sucking.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
I saw a team that lost its will to win. Which of course meant the HC lost the team and ergo his job.

I saw an offensive line that was a sieve most of the day and had no scheme to block and get our Star RB the NFL rushing title. Just no pride at all.

I saw that we had more stats than any other Browns team since 99 and yet the offense was still terrible. There was no character to this team. Landry and OBJ had taken over this offense a long time ago and it sucked. I don't care how pass driven the NFL is...Good WRs get you nothing.

I've said it all along you need 5 solid WRs which we had in Perriman, Landry, Calloway and Higgins along with Njoku as the 5th.

Calloway was sent packing as once again Marijuana won out over football and $$$ galore.

Perriman made and about face when he learned of OBJ joining us...we sure could have utilized him for sure! Why we did not do a better job of keeping him here I don't know why.

The trade of Zietler was a disaster as Vernon barely showed up and was a shadow of himself I guess due to injuries. But it was like a Cork in a boat and we just popped it out and traded it.

I saw our GM get fired and pretty much due the failure of ONE DRAFT PICK!...The miss on Corbett totally ruined the team...instead of a stud RG we got Bupkis!

Hubbard is a back up player starting for us, that is what we did when we were an expansion team...get career backups who starter 4-5 games for other teams and stuck them in as if they were probowlers.

Robinson proved why he simply is a bust with a world of talent but no clue nor dedication on improving on his trade.

I saw our Franchise QB regress and almost got himself killed each week.

I saw a WR acclaimed as the best in the NFL quit on his routes game after game. I would say half of Bakers INTs were due to OBJ quitting on his routes.

The other half was him over throwing (just a tad high) on his passes. I don't know why but I didn't see any coaching involved to get him out of that funk.

I saw the best defensive player in the NFL get kicked out due to the disgusting character of yet another Steeler who got away squeaky clean. And another who was kicking and stomping our guy get his suspension reduced.

Our season ended after probably the best football we played all year! A sign of what was to come.

I saw us once again REBOOT...when is it going to stop!

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 23 Bengals 33 What I Saw Game 16 Week 17.

Link Copied to Clipboard