Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
All Pro
All Pro
J
Yes the analytics say no quarterback in the past 20 years with 3new offensive coordinators has won 1 superbowl.

E
Legend
Legend
E
We would have to give up multiple 1st round picks and probably 2nd round as well. For a position we already have.

So a resounding NO for me.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Investing highly in a QB with a bad OL in front of him worked so well every time we've tried it before. Why not put a good OL in front of the QB we've already invested 1-1 in?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
Miami may be coming after Tua, so I would make them pay their 18th, 26th, and a 3rd or 4th for our #10

If MIA was interested in Tua, wouldn't they just pick him at #5?

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg
Miami may be coming after Tua, so I would make them pay their 18th, 26th, and a 3rd or 4th for our #10

Maybe they have so many needs and Tua could be there at 10 and they could get their QB plus another great player ... Just speculating its that time of the year wink

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg

Maybe they have so many needs and Tua could be there at 10 and they could get their QB plus another great player ... Just speculating its that time of the year wink

My guess is that if MIA thinks he is their QB they take him at 5 and not screw around.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Citizen
Never too early to talk about the draft. Should the Browns make a trade with the Detroit Lions for their 3rd pick in the 1st RD and take Tula?

No

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Citizen
Never too early to talk about the draft. Should the Browns make a trade with the Detroit Lions for their 3rd pick in the 1st RD

Maybe... definitely if Chase Young is somehow still sitting there.

Quote:
and take Tula?

Not just No, but Hell No.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
In the end I hope we set our board and stick to the board. If a player is there that we like and don't consider a reach, take him. If not and we have a trade down option that makes sense, do that.

Just got back from being banned again , so I sat around thinking about OTs.You're right. That Becti is a Brute. I could see him at right T and a good FA at LT. Podesta and the GM would have to do some serious homework on this Kid (BECTI)I'm not sure i would trust them to really find out Becti's story.

V
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
V
I wouldn't touch Tua in the 1st round personally. Too many injuries and I am far too uncertain about how his hip will heal. In addition to how likely future dislocations will be.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season 2020 NFL Draft 2020 Draft Trade Idea.

Link Copied to Clipboard