Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think a lot of artists would be drawn to such an event no matter their home base. But I certainly agree that destination places like Vegas are set up much better for such events. As much as some people would like to dismiss Nashville as a tourist destination, the tourist industry here is very vibrant and the city is very adept at accommodating guests and throwing a party.

I don't doubt that Cleveland could pull it off but I agree it would take more work and planning than cities more predisposed at pulling off such large events on a regular basis.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Trust me, I have been going to Nashville for 40-45 years....I know.

The strip on Broadway, right on....Tootsies is my favorite bar anywhere....I mean anywhere, and I have been to a few bars. I love that place, and it is just a Honky Tonk dive bar, but it has history.

If the walls could talk, it would be one heck of a story.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Do whatever it takes to trade up for Burrow. Sick of trying to find the magic bean at QB. Go get a real one and get on with it. Then we'll have done at least one thing right.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Brilliant

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season 2020 NFL Draft With the 10th pick in the draft the Browns select...

Link Copied to Clipboard