O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: dagesh
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Post 1731369. Says all that need be said

Oh, and at the end of the day and the beginning of the day, people who conflate another persons theological and their constitutional mandate are really not very good at thinking.

But most of you don’t even know what that means, lol.

Some might not. You sound like a couple posters that stick to the 'Smack Shack' area of the forum.

Sorrow you think constitutional principles are smack.

If that's all you took away from my response, then I'm not even sure the Smack Shack would have you.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
All Pro
All Pro
The same guy who taught seperation of church and state helped pen and sign the declaration of Independance, that is shaped by the premise that all men are created equal and are granted inalienable rights by their Creator

So seperation of church and state doesn’t mean you have to think like an atheist to make a political decision validly

Last edited by dagesh; 02/13/20 11:51 AM.
All Pro
All Pro
The right to have both a theological mandate and a constitutional mandate is a constitutional right. To deny that right it is to act against constitutional law

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
dagesh, what are your thoughts on Buttigieg growing up in a marxist household where his father was a marxist professor?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...unist-manifesto

O
Legend
Legend
O
The right to have both a theological mandate and a constitutional mandate is a constitutional right. To deny that right it is to act against constitutional law

Keep repeating that sentence over and over (clearly you don't need any sort of approval to do that). While it won't help you in responding to people (like myself) that AREN'T arguing with you, maybe some poor sap will actually try to engage with you in meaningful dialogue (which probably won't get anywhere).

You're nowhere near as smart as you think you are. If you were, you'd find a couple posters on here that would engage in lively debate (I don't consider myself in that group, but they're out there).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
All Pro
All Pro
Sanders does not differentiate between the two. remember the Sanders Russell Vaught exchange. He sought to exclude Vaught on theological grounds, for keeping with his theological mandate, taking a statement that was made in an academic and theological context as if it applied to any real or foreseen constitutional violation by Vaught, which was non existent.

Last edited by dagesh; 02/13/20 12:03 PM.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Sanders does not differentiate between the two. remember the Sanders Russell Vaught exchange. He sought to exclude Vaught on theological grounds, for keeping with his theological mandate, taking a statement that was made in an academic and theological context as if it applied to any real or foreseen political action by Vaught, which was non existent

Once again no ... But knock yourself out.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
All Pro
All Pro
Once again, yes. Sanders tried to block someone for his religious beliefs. And a statement made in an academic theological context, which has nothing to do with politics.

Religion and politics are seperate. But that does not mean that religious people are excluded from politics.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Once again, yes. Sanders tried to block someone for his religious beliefs. And a statement made in an academic theological context, which has nothing to do with politics.

Religion and politics are seperate. But that does not mean that religious people are excluded from politics.

No. But like I said. Knock yourself out. As Oober said your repeating one thing that's true doesn't mean that your misunderstanding of what Sander's says is right.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
All Pro
All Pro
Let me make it simple

A. The Bible says all men are condemned apart from believing that Christ is the Son of God

B. Sanders said that statement“ that is Islamophobia and not what America is supposed to be about

C. Therefore, Sanders said in effect, all Bible believing Christians are Islamaphobes and are “unAmerican”

So he says Vaught disrespected Moslems while simultaneously himself insulting and disrespecting Bible believing Christians

Hypocrisy to the highest degree

If you don’t understand now, you’re utterly biased

All Pro
All Pro
And also you have to factor in the CONTEXT in which Vaught made the statement. If you don’t know the context, it was regarding a theological in house debate at Wheaton College, not an attack on Moslems.

It was an apologia, not a polemic statement

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Buttigieg campaign roasted for adding applause to CNN town hall clips

Link Copied to Clipboard