Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Once again the average American foots the bills so the wealthy don't have to pay anything.............(see Jeff Bezo)

When does the tax scam that was going to put pennies in the Average Americans pocket and billions in corporate and wealthy donors pockets due to elapse so the little guy can set about paying up again?

This isn't rocket science the little guy is going to get screwed like every other time under Trump.

It's so friggin sad that people keep thinking their coming out winners when they are losing every single day Trump is in office. The constitution has been turned into toilet paper, and Trump spends most of his time figuring out how to scam the scammed more..........

The one that slays me nearly the most is he is going to pass on the responsibility to the states to fund programs that benefit the elderly and a social safety net. Does anybody realize that means your taxes are going up?

Under Trump the wealthy pay nothing and the people who haven't seen a raise in real wages in 40 years are going to watch their costs again go up................. It's immoral that those that are benefiting the most pay the least and those with the least ability to handle this transfer of wealth to the top are again going to be asked to foot the bill.. SMH

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
There are recommendations that highlight assistance to seniors in other ways, such as creating approximately 1,200 housing units for low-income elderly and persons with disabilities.

Yep I am on disability yet I bet I wouldn't qualify for any of that.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Quote:
There are recommendations that highlight assistance to seniors in other ways, such as creating approximately 1,200 housing units for low-income elderly and persons with disabilities.

Yep I am on disability yet I bet I wouldn't qualify for any of that.

Well you’re getting exactly what you voted for. So there’s that.

We warned you.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Yes sir you did. But I put my money where my mouth is.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
At least military spending never stops going up.

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's NATO's fault. wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump Proposes $4.8 Trillion Budget, With Cuts to Safety Nets

Link Copied to Clipboard