Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:
There are a lot of things that I don't believe in that at the same time I refuse to try and use my beliefs to inflict them on the rights of others.

I have the right to live life as I see fit. I have the right to try and guide my family to follow those beliefs. What I don't feel I have a right to do is use my beliefs to restrict the choices of others. I don't have the right to inflict my beliefs on others where it gets to the point that my beliefs or religion is inflicted upon them.

My main belief system is Christian. But every time someone mentions prayer is schools I ask, "So where are the Muslim students going to store their prayer rugs?" You either accommodate all religions or no religion.

Oh but you do push your beliefs on others.

You support pushing your belief that it's not Ok for a mother to kill her one day old baby, or 1 month old baby, or 10 year old child.

You support pushing your beliefs that it's not OK for people to walk around naked in public.

You push your beliefs that stealing is not OK.

You push your beliefs that fathers should have no say in the birth of their own children.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
The only person on this board who isn’t required to use purple is Tulsa.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yes Sir

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Honest question on abortion

Link Copied to Clipboard