Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Making matters worse you edited your post to add that liberals are violent. Obviously that's troll-like antagonistic posting. And obviously it's complete BS. I'm sure there's violent liberals, I'm sure there's violent centrists, I'm sure there's violent right-wingers. Just like those violent religious people, if you want to label people based on 2016 and a tiny minority of idiots who reacted violently... Will label all religions violent for all of their wars and atrocities and deaths that are on their hand. Thanks.

Who lacks reading comprehension? I said Leftist protesters are usually violent. You quoted me as saying liberals are violent. You left out the words “protesters” and “usually”. Just like when you misrepresented me before

Saying leftist protesters are usually violent is not the same as saying liberals are violent.

You’re a troll.

Last edited by dagesh; 03/09/20 07:24 PM.
All Pro
All Pro
What war did my religion start? name one

Last edited by dagesh; 03/09/20 07:56 PM.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: dagesh
Trump supporters defending themselves from unstable, violent protesters has nothing to do with Schurmer threatening justices

Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Chuck U Schumer should have been jailed for his thuggish comments.

Ok,, Let's do that.. Then you go out and Arrest the President for his attacks on the judicial system.. Including the attacks on SCOTUS

Did Trump threaten justices?

Whats the difference... Belittle, make false accusations, Lie about them.... I'd say that's enough.

If he truly did those things, which is debatable, it’s not the same as threats.

So in one post you claim Trump's public record of belittling and lying about people is debatable (no it's not - it's on record) ... than you say it's not the same as Trump making threats.

SO .... I post the most obvious instance I know of Trump encouraging and threatening violence. Are you following? Not only did he make those threats and brag about them - people actually got hurt because his supporters took him at his word.

THEN .... you try to say I'm trying to create a stawman argument or suggesting this has nothing to do with Schumer. And in doing so you prove why people are smart to avoid engaging with you because you introduce something by way of normal conversation - then when someone answers and basically provides an instance that you seemed in imply never happen ... you disown the conversation and say it's got nothing to do with the thread topic. notallthere Thanks but no thanks?

As for your religion? I don't know what denomination or religion you belong to. I do know you stated complete faith and believe in the Bible. So instead of saying "your" religion - I will say nearly all religions have thousands, hundreds of thousands and indeed estimates of tens of millions of deaths to their name.

Finally - I was in a restaurant eating diner.... you said most leftist protesters are violent ... it is still wrong and incorrect - apologies for my incorrect substitution of the word liberal due to speed reading and typing.

Last edited by mgh888; 03/09/20 09:34 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
All Pro
All Pro
Trump supporters defending themselves from unstable, violent protesters has nothing to do with Schurmer threatening justices

Ok,, Let's do that.. Then you go out and Arrest the President for his attacks on the judicial system.. Including the attacks on SCOTUS

Whats the difference... Belittle, make false accusations, Lie about them.... I'd say that's enough.

So in one post you claim Trump's public record of belittling and lying about people is debatable (no it's not - it's on record) ... than you say it's not the same as Trump making threats.

SO .... I post the most obvious instance I know of Trump encouraging and threatening violence. Are you following? Not only did he make those threats and brag about them - people actually got hurt because his supporters took him at his word.

THEN .... you try to say I'm trying to create a stawman argument or suggesting this has nothing to do with Schumer. And in doing so you prove why people are smart to avoid engaging with you because you introduce something by way of normal conversation - then when someone answers and basically provides an instance that you seemed in imply never happen ... you disown the conversation and say it's got nothing to do with the thread topic. notallthere Thanks but no thanks?

As for your religion? I don't know what denomination or religion you belong to. I do know you stated complete faith and believe in the Bible. So instead of saying "your" religion - I will say nearly all religions have thousands, hundreds of thousands and indeed estimates of tens of millions of deaths to their name.

Finally - I was in a restaurant eating diner.... you said most leftist protesters are violent ... it is still wrong and incorrect - apologies for my incorrect substitution of the word liberal due to speed reading and typing.

a. Trump did not make threats against Supreme Court Justices.

b. You talked about Trump covering legal fees The context of that was in cases where Leftists were committing assault. Look it up.

c. I did not introduce Trump into a discussion about Schumer. You did.

d. You don't know my denomination. So you cannot give a war that my denomination started. Hint...my denomination never started a war. We were the ones getting burned at the stake by the ones who made wars.

e. and you still misquote me. I said leftist protesters are usually violent", not that "most leftists protesters are violent". Leftists often threaten, spit on people, throw things at people, vandalize/destroy public property, etc. They tear signs out of your hand, tear hats off of your head, etc.

Now stop hijacking the thread with your propaganda and talk about Schumer

Last edited by dagesh; 03/09/20 10:46 PM.
All Pro
All Pro

In case you missed it... I said leftist protesters are usually violent", not that "most leftists protesters are violent".

Legend
Legend

rofl all of them ..every single one.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Name one.

Last edited by dagesh; 03/10/20 07:04 AM.
All Pro
All Pro

Before I get accused of trolling, it was mgh who took the thread in this direction, not me.

With that said, atheists have killed more people than anyone else by far.

Stalin 20 million

Total killed in Soviet USSR more than 60 million

Mao- Red China. 45 million

Khmer Rougue. Wiped out a quarter of the population in Cambodia

Religions don’t hold a candle to atheists when it comes to efficiency in slaughtering people

Last edited by dagesh; 03/10/20 07:18 AM.
Legend
Legend

How in the hell can you possibly deny it.. He did it on Tweeter

And yeah, his comments do indeed threaten people because his followers are threatening those that he picks on....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
All Pro
All Pro

And yeah, his comments do indeed threaten people because his followers are threatening those that he picks on....

1. Pick the best you got, and let’s look at it in context.

2. He said “if you see someone about to throw a tomato...”Throwing things at people is legally assault. They throw today, it will be bullets tommorow.

3. If Leftists use violence, then don’t cry when people defend themselves.

Last edited by dagesh; 03/10/20 09:56 AM.
All Pro
All Pro
I do notice that the leftist media misquotes Trump quite a bit.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It helps some to provide a visual aid.....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

M
Legend
Legend
M

With that said, atheists have killed more people than anyone else by far.

You constantly go "ad hominem" and "Strawman" in response to peoples general comments and discussions ... And yet you are the very worst at changing the context of comments and a thread/question/topic .... just like here. No one said atheists killed many or few ... the comment was about deaths attributed to religion.

Some estimates have deaths caused by religions at 100 million+ but they are skewed (in my opinion) by including things like aids deaths in Africa due to the concept that Condoms are sinful. However there have been millions killed that can be directly and unequivocally attributed to religion.

Interesting and extremely telling that [1] you are reluctant to reveal your religion - you are free to discuss or otherwise as you see fit, but for someone who is SO vocal on the subject maybe some transparency would lend credibility instead of preaching but ultimately hiding what you believe in. [2] In order to make "Religion" look better - you need to compare religion to Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot. That's like saying Jack the Ripper was better than Ted Bundy because he only killed 5 women.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Your wrong. Did he belittle people he should not have, yes. Did he say things about judges he should not have, yes.

he never threatened one, that I am aware. Although both are despicable, context is still a virtue. To threaten someone, it to state one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done.

Saying a judge isn't partial because of his heritage is wrong, extremely wrong, but its not a threat.

I think regardless of what stance you are on, its important to have some variance of truth.

Quote:
his comments do indeed threaten people because his followers are threatening those that he picks on
This is just lunacy

Legend
Legend
Group of black pastors petitions Congress to censure Schumer for Supreme Court remarks

A group of black pastors has started a petition to urge Congress to censure Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., over his remarks about two Supreme Court justices last week.

"Those remarks, made during a rally at the Supreme Court on a pending case, were clearly intended to influence the decision on that case," a petition from the Coalition of African American Pastors addressed to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell reads. "This behavior is an affront to the dignity of the U.S. Senate. It perpetuates a sense of division in our nation and encourages radicals to approach political disagreements as a forum for violent action."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/group-b...e-court-remarks

Schumer is a disgrace! thumbsdown

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well if anyone would know a disgrace it would be you. You helped elect one in 2016 and plan to do it again.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Well if anyone would know a disgrace it would be you. You helped elect one in 2016 and plan to do it again.

Of course we plan to do it again. He's the best candidate running by far. You're going to vote for Trump too you just don't know it yet.

Last edited by tastybrownies; 03/11/20 07:13 PM.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Like they shouldn't be disgraced by the liars, thieves racist anti American scumbags running that they will probably vote for, What sad dudes smfh.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Name one.

What part of “all of them..every single one” do you not understand?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Riley01
Like they shouldn't be disgraced by the liars, thieves racist anti American scumbags running that they will probably vote for, What sad dudes smfh.

You've already elected them.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: Riley01

You've already elected them.

Going to name you the official Riley translator because i had no clue what he was trying to say.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I grew up in a very rural, small school environment. I had years to perfect my craft.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Going to name you the official Riley translator because i had no clue what he was trying to say.

I don't know why he even bothers.
He writes like those people who thought school was a stupid waste of time.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
B
Legend
Legend
B
Look close, you will find a swear word and two sexual words.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Chief Justice Rebukes Schumer Over Comments

Link Copied to Clipboard