Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
https://variety.com/2020/music/news/joe-diffie-coronavirus-country-star-died-dead-1203548295/

He was mostly pretty traditional with many hits. I liked this one, it rocked out a bit, with that Southern Rock ound. Third Rock from the Sun.

RIP Joe.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A
I was, and am, a "John Deere Green" fan. One of the first 'country' songs I liked, before my wife got me into Alabama, which led to Kenny.... My wife has regressed and is back into 80's rock/hair bands now.

P
Legend
Legend
P

This one always reminded me of where I grew up.

COVID-19 is real. RIP Joe Diffy.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
I was, and am, a "John Deere Green" fan. One of the first 'country' songs I liked, before my wife got me into Alabama, which led to Kenny.... My wife has regressed and is back into 80's rock/hair bands now.

And I know you, you are a John Deere type of guy.

Love you man....here is the deal, seriously, if I quit posting for any length of time, I might have met my match. Something is going to get us.

Stay safe folks.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A
Well, we're all going to meet our match someday, no doubt.

My parents stopped over yesterday. They're 78. I had told them over a week ago to just stay home. If they needed anything, groceries, etc, just call and either me or my wife would take it to them

But, they stopped here yesterday. Put my wife's birthday card in a plastic bag, and hung it on our door knob, then called to tell her "Hey, we're here, but not coming in. Your card is on the door knob. We'll just chat on the phone for a minute."

Mom's diabetic, dad had cancer, and radiation, and just recently had an issue due to the radiation......they are of the age and risk status, yet, we all are, I know.

Anyway, take care, stay home.

Legend
Legend
Dang .. RIP to a great singer

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Joe Diffie, country star dies at 61, corona

Link Copied to Clipboard