Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: waterdawg
I would say that the Browns from 1999 to today don't qualify as real Browns football .. lol
pretty much. I haven’t seen the real browns in my life

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Man, DA took so much grief from the fans and people on this board.

He did lead us to our most wins since we were reborn w/10.

He threw 29 TDs and had 19 interceptions. That's a lot of pics, but not as many as another qb we all know.

DA also threw for 3,787 yards that year.

Our OL looked horrid w/out him and then looked good w/him. He got rid of the ball quick and I remember the OL guys saying that.

And we did convert a lot of 3rd and long situations that year.

He also put a lot of balls in the dirt. And in the stands. And over the heads of everyonething.

He was less accurate than a drunken Barney Fife and was regularly bailed out by Braylon, Winslow & JJ making freak-show catches... and it was JJ that converted those 3rd & Longs, not Anderson.

He was always Fool's Gold.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Dave #1749919 04/06/20 06:13 PM
Legend
Legend
We called DA "Mister Potato Cannon" because not any touch. Just a huge delivery. And the famous "Nothing is . . .. " Never mind.

Respect for him.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum 4th and 10...

Link Copied to Clipboard