Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:
Its clearly a case where they were following the liberal standard of seeing someone, feeling like he did something wrong, and totally dispensing with any concept of facts, evidence or due process and convicting him on the spot.

brownie

Cept the liberal standard doesn’t include supporting cold blooded murder. tsktsk

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

Good. Justice should be served.

Legend
Legend
Now they can have a trial, they can examine evidence, questions witnesses, hear the cops and their lawyers argue the case and a jury will decide.

The way it's supposed to be

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
K
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
K
I just want to state that more facts have come out about this case than what was originally disclosed.

1. There is signs and proof that the camera man recording Arbery actually hit him with the vehicle.

2. The camera man driving the car & the McMicheal's also blocked Arbery off preventing him from leaving the community and forcing him back inside.

Those two facts change my opinion completely on this case.

Knowing that information now, there is no way you couldn't convict these guys of murder. They hit him with a car, they actively blocked him from leaving by using a car and guns. These guys went FAR beyond what is legal in Georgia.

the murder charges are justified.

The prosecutors letter was obliviously flawed, however at the time that was all the official information we had.

I was wrong and i'll own it.

Now lets hope a jury does the right thing and does not allow these guys to just get away with this. hitting this guy with a car and blocking him from leaving the community changes this whole thing completely and its no longer reasonable to even think self defense any more.

Again in light of this new information I was WRONG and i'll own it.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus THE TRUTH ABOUT AHMAUD ARBERY

Link Copied to Clipboard