Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Agreed. He was very good at what he did and may never had the desire to be a HC. Nothing wrong with that. He certainly made a name for himself doing what he did. Very highly respected.

E
Legend
Legend
E
OL is like a mini team within a team. They all have to be separated in their unity within their team. They have to be proud of being part of the UNIT. They all should have individual goals to make the UNIT of OL into one of the best in the NFL. That is why OL coaches are revered within the coaching family. Out of all my coaching duties outside of the youth leagues. I had the most fun coaching OL...to this day my past OL members like one called Fridge...contacts me several times a year to see how I'm doing and when we communicate on facebook he always puts the heart in any reaction and tells me in private message, love you coach. I saved his life as he was tipping the scales close to 400 - I made him lose weight he was an All Star OL man every year. Yes I taught technique but it was our OL we did everything on our own...we ran our laps together we hung out. Fridge had no father like the majority of our players and he looked up to me in a fatherly fashion.
He now is around 250 and looks great as he is 6'2" and has a great job that I helped him get. I call him Mini-Fridge now....lol laugh

That is why OL coaches that are good just stay on forever and are sought out - True OL coaches don't think about HC and other duties if they do I can guarantee you they Miss the environment of the OL. I know Callahan dabbled in the HC and I think he is right at home being an OL coach. May he get his team within the team on the right track and being One for all and All for One...

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Glad to here your opinion on the topic EO. I certainly agree with what you stated. By the way, how are you feeling?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
FWIW...I believe Drew Forbes will be the starting right guard.

Just a hunch... brownie

Legend
Legend
What is a Drew Forbes?

Wouldn't it be a Drawn Forbes??

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

E
Legend
Legend
E
Wish I could say I'm feeling good. But golf started finally went out last Friday and did some good walking even with using a golf cart. I can barely walk but I can still hit the golf ball. Thanks for asking. I will get back into some shape sooner or later. Been sequestered for safety and became a couch potato for 2 months - no more, I could care less about the virus. Will golf my way into some shape. wink Not coaching, maybe some individual coaching once school starts or some Semi Pro guys who wish to try a shot at NFL. But so far all of them can't even make my warm up and I can see it in their eyes and they quit. Got a kid though who is 20 just out of HS 6'6" 340 and athletic could be a potential LT but he is spoiled so far as he is lazy but gets away with it because of his size. Was helping a young kid 2 years ago, Freshman in private HS and single mom has dreams of him getting scholarship cause she cannot afford school. Might be able to get into Stonybrook State Univ. as they got a good program. But I am too out of shape right now as I like to be hands on.

Anyways got to think about myself right now. Heal up and get some work. Screw this virus. Can't even go to Church and when open they only allowing 10 as NY is a police state.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season 2020 NFL Draft Browns select C Nick Harris with the 160th pick

Link Copied to Clipboard