Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Wow ...currently 3 people would choose to kill the other 34 who responded. Deplorable.

Assuming the vaccine is effective, how does one individual not taking the vaccine put the people who did take it at risk?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dave
Wow ...currently 3 people would choose to kill the other 34 who responded. Deplorable.

Assuming the vaccine is effective, how does one individual not taking the vaccine put the people who did take it at risk?

It won't, but if he doesn't use "deplorable" or "pfft Trump" in a post, he gets kicked off the board.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Stop kissing animals on the head and you wont get the flu/cold.

What.

People snuggle and kiss their pets. Their coats are full of germs.

I used to get colds all the time. Then I stopped kissing my dog on the head and havent had a cold in years.

This might be the craziest thing I’ve ever seen anyone post on here.

Ya. rolleyes thumbsup ... ... There's no way this is the craziest thing ever posted on here. rofl

THROWLONG is my favorite....

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Go kiss your dog and tell me if you dont get sick. Viruses
have many vectors.

Considering no one else has pet my dog in more than two months I think I’ll be safe.

(I can’t believe this is a real thing a real person believes.)

Does your dog play in your yard? Does it roll around in the grass and the dirt? Does it lick things and then lick itself?

I can believe someone on here somehow thinks their dog's fur is sterile.

The cold and/or flu is not in my backyard.

Kiss your dog and report back to us please. Then report to the Dr's office. lol

I literally kiss my dog on his head between his eyes everyday.

Seriously... my two dogs kiss me in the face nightly and sleep in my bed... haven’t had the cold or flu in years

<><

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I checked "undecided".

After sitting in the waiting room outside of Richmond Heights Emergency Room and listening to my grandfather die from complications from the Swine Flu shot he received that 1976 election day morning, etc, etc.....

Dunno.....

Then again, the 2 RN's(wife & daughter) in our family might twist my arm "just enough" for me to get it. willynilly

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Holy Cow you're right! Not only did they manage to add a member to their suicidal death cult (it's now 4!) but according to the poll total of 30 answers... carry the 1.... 4 DTers have been killed by them!

smh lol

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: TTTDawg
I checked "undecided".

After sitting in the waiting room outside of Richmond Heights Emergency Room and listening to my grandfather die from complications from the Swine Flu shot he received that 1976 election day morning, etc, etc.....

Dunno.....

Then again, the 2 RN's(wife & daughter) in our family might twist my arm "just enough" for me to get it. willynilly

If you don't mind me asking, do either your wife or daughter ever have opinions or beliefs that may run counter to the "conventional wisdom" of things like these? Being a first responder a lot of my fellow officers are married to RN's and such, and throughout the years I've gotten the impression that even the medical professionals aren't always on board or in agreement with some of these recommendations for things like vaccines. I remember back with H1N1 I think it was, that vaccines were being recommended but a lot of the nurses we knew didn't have any intention of getting it.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847

Holy Cow you're right! Not only did they manage to add a member to their suicidal death cult (it's now 4!) but according to the poll total of 30 answers... carry the 1.... 4 DTers have been killed by them!

smh lol

Actually full disclosure... it's still just 3. The 4th vote was pulled from the voting rolls that have yet to be purged of the deceased.

-Jack Burton

Legend
Legend
I don't do the flu shot; I'm not going to do this one, either.
There's no value in it, to me.

One way or another, I'm exceptionally likely to get it before a vaccine comes available. If I do, then I won't need the vaccine at all as I will have antibodies. If the antibodies don't last, then it is the same as the flu - why bother when half the time they don't even innoculate for the strain you get? If the antibodies do last.. again, I don't need it.

In the unlikely event that I not only don't get it before there is a vaccine, but I also happen to KNOW that I haven't gotten it, then there is little reason to get the vaccine as there will be so many people that HAVE gotten it that the likelihood of it still being widely transmissable are quite low, so my chances of getting something I don't care if I get are even lower than they would have been otherwise.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
I don't do the flu shot; I'm not going to do this one, either.
There's no value in it, to me.

One way or another, I'm exceptionally likely to get it before a vaccine comes available. If I do, then I won't need the vaccine at all as I will have antibodies. If the antibodies don't last, then it is the same as the flu - why bother when half the time they don't even innoculate for the strain you get? If the antibodies do last.. again, I don't need it.

In the unlikely event that I not only don't get it before there is a vaccine, but I also happen to KNOW that I haven't gotten it, then there is little reason to get the vaccine as there will be so many people that HAVE gotten it that the likelihood of it still being widely transmissable are quite low, so my chances of getting something I don't care if I get are even lower than they would have been otherwise.

You're a mad man Purp....

-Jack Burton

Legend
Legend
This isn't some artificial and ideological issue with me. I am one of those folks who checks multiple boxes on the higher risk list, and so it is self-defense for me, and I would do it to protect my wife. Our doctor talked to her about some medical issues last week and was told she had nine or ten of the symptoms for the virus (her illness was in January) and probably had it. I got sick after she wore me down for two weeks. Not sure if either of us had it, but it was nasty.

I want to feel safer. I am tired of talking head experts, all who act like they know, but our numbers in all categories rise. I think the stupidity of the politics is shameful. We can't know unless we test; our choices now are Act of God, stroke of luck, kismet and karma, cross your fingers. There will need to be some verification to get back to normal of some type. I will get this vaccine, and hope it helps. I dread all the progress being lost by premature "opening" I see around me. People are my priority first.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: dawg66
Why do people not get the flu shot?

I never used to because I hardly ever got the flu but Jan. 2019 I got it so bad that I was down for 5 days so now I make sure to get one.

That is what it takes for some people.

When you feel like your brains are going to bust out with every cough, you lay there and think, "Man, I should have taken the shot", so since around age 42 or so, I have.

And as you, I am at the age where something is going to kill me. I am talking normal things, not a car wreck or falling off a roof....ok, a wreck could still happen, not a roof fall.

I don't want it because I didn't get a shot of prevention.

I am not sure we find a vaccine. We have reached a turning point. Too many people on this earth to sustain.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Why do people not get the flu shot?

In another thread I described when my grandmother and I listened, in the Richmond Heights Hospital Emergency waiting room from about 12-15' away as my grandfather died in 1976 on election day from complications of the swine flu shot.

"Hang in there Mr. P.....

"HANG IN THERE".

SILENCE......

From my perspective, just the memories I guess.

Others have their own reasons.

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus Coronavirus Vaccine

Link Copied to Clipboard