Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
The FBI investigated it, (and so quickly) because of the current political environment.

Someone over-reacted at the site, the FBI reacted quickly, and found it to be nothing. Nothing should be added to this particular situation. It was absolutely nothing.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yep. That's how the FBI works. lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yep. That's how the FBI works. lmao

If you don't think they jumped on this case ASAHOIP*, then you are living in another world.

*As soon as humanly, or inhumanly possible

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Actually the FBI investigates every case that may be a hate crime. That is considered a federal offense. I'm sorry you don't understand how that works.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Ah yes. Let's suggest that the exception to the rule is now the rule. And people wonder why racism is a situation so hard to fight against.

Because too often, it isn't there. Unless you have a preconceived notion.

Yet you never seem to call out those suggesting it was a "Jessie Smollett" incident. Your bias is showing again arch. Don't worry, you reap what you sow.

I didn't see you call out anyone that jumped the gun on this issue. Your bias is showing again. blush

You're going off the deep end with your incessant need to get the last word in on just about every thread in Dawgtalkers. In this one especially, you just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper with your insults and sarcasm, trying to save face or whatever your goal is.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet those claiming it was a "Jessie Smollett thing" skate. Nah...

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
J/C

I don’t know about NASCAR or Bubba at all .. I saw him on CNN last night being interviewed after the FBI said it wasn’t a hate crime and the rope was there for months.

But Watson still said it was a noose and was adamant that it was an act of hate ... what am I missing?

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
J/C

I don’t know about NASCAR or Bubba Watson at all .. I saw him on CNN last night being interviewed after the FBI said it wasn’t a hate crime and the rope was there for months.

But Watson still said it was a noose and was adamant that it was an act of hate ... what am I missing?

The timeline, race to judgement, overreaction without the facts and the way they play out with Watson.

From my understanding (although the facts seem hard to come by) a team member discovered the noose. Watson was not aware of it as they were just loading into their assigned garage. Team member notifies NASCAR and everything blows up without anyone having the facts. Someone fashioned the garage pull-down in the form of a noose months ago. Bubba and NASCAR immediately lash out with outrage...

Now that we know the facts, Bubba has people pointing fingers at him for overreacting. In the midst of the onslaught, he is simply walking things back in a defensive matter - most humans would do the same. All he did (initially) was react to the situation as it was relayed to him.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
J/C

I don’t know about NASCAR or Bubba Watson at all

Bubba Watson:

Uses a pink shafted driver
Long off the tee
Can be a bit temperamental
Doesn't always get along with others
Two Green Jackets

tongue

Legend
Legend
Shows you how much I know about nascar tongue

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Wait! What!? Bubba Watson found a noose in the clubhouse!!!???

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Fuzzy Zoeller must've put it there.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P

You mean you aren't going to try and blame Jessie Smollett?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

You mean you aren't going to try and blame Jessie Smollett?

Nah, Jussie knows how to use a real rope, not some cheesy overhead door pull cord.

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess you have a point. The material used to make a racist symbol makes all the difference.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
My "bias"? Please, explain what 'bias' I have.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I guess you have a point. The material used to make a racist symbol makes all the difference.

Actually, it does...

https://www.kcrg.com/2020/06/18/nooses-in-oakland-park-were-exercise-aids-man-says/

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
B
Legend
Legend
B

OK, Fuzzy made a joke, maybe insensitive, but it was 20 somethings years ago. Things change.

Fuzzy made his amends to Tiger long ago and the two men are good with each other.

I know you were joking as well.

The dinners at the Tuesday dinner for champions is a tradition. Last years champ has to pay the tab. That might be a $10,000 tab or more, but you are going to be eating there the rest of your life. Tigers cheeseburgers and milkshakes was pretty lame. I will admit, he got better as he won more.

Here a sample of what has been served at the club, at the dinner. You judge on who went big and who went skimpy.
https://www.liveabout.com/on-the-menu-the-champions-dinner-at-the-masters-1564552

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Legend
Legend
D
Sandy Lyle, 1989: Haggis

*Take sheep organs - heart, liver, and lungs - and mince. Add minced suet, oatmeal, and onions, and boil the whole mixture inside a sheep's stomach.

Here in the 'States, we call that "Alpo".

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: eotab
This isn't your fight...its all of ours as human beings.

Then maybe you should stop sitting in the judges seat. Or aren't you even capable of seeing that's what you did in this post?

Talking about calling the kettle black. Man get over yourself. I said it was put out there that possibly this wasn't a hate crime and we have to look at the facts before judging...but one of us went out there and wanted to lynch somebody. After the facts were reviewed by the FBI there was no hate crime. The Garage doors have a pull down and have a handle that resembles a rope. His Garage had this same pull down handle that some wish to say its a noose instead...It was there since OCTOBER. Man don't you look foolish. And what is your response....apologies for your insults and holier than though stance like you are the only one who cares about our fellow human beings and anyone who don't stand behind you and praise you as the next Ghandi are racists.

I'll wait for your apology but I won't hold my breath cause only a "MAN" would humble himself when wrong and apologize so which are you? We will see. What a phony...smh

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Of course you'll wait. I'm still waiting on many of them from you. Get a clue tab.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
yep, just what I figured...smh

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Same here.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
This isn't your fight...its all of ours as human beings.

Then maybe you should stop sitting in the judges seat. Or aren't you even capable of seeing that's what you did in this post?

Talking about calling the kettle black. Man get over yourself. I said it was put out there that possibly this wasn't a hate crime and we have to look at the facts before judging...but one of us went out there and wanted to lynch somebody. After the facts were reviewed by the FBI there was no hate crime. The Garage doors have a pull down and have a handle that resembles a rope. His Garage had this same pull down handle that some wish to say its a noose instead...It was there since OCTOBER. Man don't you look foolish. And what is your response....apologies for your insults and holier than though stance like you are the only one who cares about our fellow human beings and anyone who don't stand behind you and praise you as the next Ghandi are racists.

I'll wait for your apology but I won't hold my breath cause only a "MAN" would humble himself when wrong and apologize so which are you? We will see. What a phony...smh

Did you mean to reply to me?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dave

*Take sheep organs - heart, liver, and lungs - and mince. Add minced suet, oatmeal, and onions, and boil the whole mixture inside a sheep's stomach.

I was thinking "vomit" ..... but Alpo works too.

P
Legend
Legend
P
There's a lot of that going around.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

C
Legend
Legend
C
Why would anyone think that looks like a noose?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Because it does?

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
Because it does?

Good point.

A
Legend
Legend
A
It absolutely does. It's different than the pic's I saw yesterday where most - well, many of the garages had ropes with loops.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

I was thinking "vomit" ..... but Alpo works too.

Haggis is almost disgusting. Tried it once, won’t do that again.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
B
Legend
Legend
B

No doubt, some wicked stuff. Players can order off the club menu if they don't want the player offering. I'll bet Augusta National has a solid dinner menu with quality Chefs and kitchen help putting out solid plates.

I would think Sandy's menu choice didn't go over all that well.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NASCAR issues statement on 'heinous act'

Link Copied to Clipboard