Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
TTTDawg Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Video in the link.....

A swimmer in Delaware clearly thinks Chuck Norris has got nothin' on him, because he tried subduing a shark with his bare hands ... apparently all for what could have easily been a fatal photo op.

The scene unfolded over the weekend at Henlopen State Park Beach. You see the swimmer dragging the shark in shallow water, and then, as people on the shore stand in shock, the swimmer opens the foreboding mouth of the shark. It's pretty clear ... the mouth trick was for the cameras.

Unclear what the swimmer did with the shark, but in Delaware fishermen/women are required to return them to the waters.

Either way ... aside from being dangerous, it's not a great idea to play with these creatures and scare them for the sake of Instagram.

Oh, in case you didn't get the Chuck Norris reference ... well, enjoy.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/23/swimmer-catches-shark-delaware-coast-photo-op-caught-on-video/

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

F
Legend
Legend
F
j/c

Just going with my gut.

1-Hard to believe it's only 25 seconds of video, nothing before or after. This makes me think it's edited to fit the agenda/story.

2-The shark is not moving or fighting, which leads me to believe the guy may have been trying to help it, pulled it to shallower water so he could get better footing and be more stable while he tried to help it regain itself.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Legend
Legend
Maybe the guy was scaring the shark for the sake of other people?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Is he related to Steve Irwin.

Legend
Legend

SHARK CATCHES SWIMMER WITH NO HANDS ...

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... SWIMMER CATCHES SHARK WITH BARE HANDS ...

Link Copied to Clipboard