Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: mgh888
You are very good at gaslighting and strawman arguments ... you'll be right at home here.

Can you give me one example of gaslighting or a straw man arguments?

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Give one example of how Trump works to divide the nation. I bet you can't. Not a valid one, anyways. The nation is divided because of a cultural conflict that is decades old. The Democrats just decided to get violent about it the last four years. America has been deeply divided for decades.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 02:45 PM.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
What does that have to do with Russia?

Buddy, if you've been deaf since he started running for president in 2016 until today, that's not my problem. He does it at every rally he holds.

If you need someone to show you examples, you obviously haven't been listening.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Buddy, if you've been deaf since he started running for president in 2016 until today, that's not my problem. He does it at every rally he holds.

One example. Should be easy.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B

I hate to do this, but I have to pull the Gramsci card. The Left runs in part on a form of Gramscian Marxism, which is highly divisive by it's very nature.

Or did you not know that Marxism is DIVISIVE by it's very nature?

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 03:03 PM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
BTW, when it comes to politics, I haven't had a dog in the race for years. But I sure ain't going to vote for the Gramscicratic party. PS don't blame me, fellas. I'm not the one that brought this subject (of division) up.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 03:06 PM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Ah, so now you twist and turn again into a different discussion?

yes he does.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Well, since when is it a big deal for a foreign nation to put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers? Oh that's right, Trump has ignored the intelligence about that too.

He didn't ignore it. He evaluated it, and it was found by himself and others to be UNVERIFIED. SO what you do in that situation, is you investigate further and seek more details.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
"You see a lot of indicators. Many of them are troubling; many of them you act on. But in this case, there just wasn't enough there. I sent the intelligence guys back to continue to dig on it. And I believe they're continuing to dig right now," he added.

General Frank Mckenzie on whether the report of bounties on US soldiers was verified. Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 03:18 PM.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Biscuit
Well, since when is it a big deal for a foreign nation to put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers? Oh that's right, Trump has ignored the intelligence about that too.

He didn't ignore it. He evaluated it, and it was found by himself and others to be UNVERIFIED. SO what you do in that situation, is you investigate further and seek more details.

Yes, some real estate speculator evaluated our intelligence community. Just like he did when he said that he believed Putin over our intelligence community. Great point you made there.

But then how could Trump have evaluated it when he claimed he never saw it?

Last edited by PitDAWG; 09/22/20 03:23 PM.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

He didn't ignore it. He evaluated it, and it was found by himself and others to be UNVERIFIED.

Your quote, not mine.

#gmstrong
B
Rookie
Rookie
B

He didn't ignore it. He evaluated it, and it was found by himself and others to be UNVERIFIED.

Your quote, not mine.

rofl

yes, after the article by the NY times, he evaluated it.

What bout General Mckenzie? What did he say? Or do you not know.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 03:33 PM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So your assertion is a quote from one general is the consensus? Get real.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Is this the same divide and conquer Trump you claim is listening to our military generals?

Trump attacks Pentagon leaders, says soldiers love him

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/trump-attacks-pentagon-leaders-says-soldiers-love-him/1966063

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Give one example of how Trump works to divide the nation. I bet you can't. Not a valid one, anyways. The nation is divided because of a cultural conflict that is decades old. The Democrats just decided to get violent about it the last four years. America has been deeply divided for decades.

Those are some very fine people on both sides...

They are drug dealers and rapists

They live in shi#hole countries

They will be coming to the suburbs.

Too many examples to list.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg

Those are some very fine people on both sides...

They are drug dealers and rapists

They live in shi#hole countries

They will be coming to the suburbs.

Too many examples to list.

Just my 2 cents ... but save your typing. Troll alert.

Your list is short and sweet and there are SO many other things to add.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: mgh888

Just my 2 cents ... but save your typing. Troll alert.

There are a couple posters who post crazy stuff (some football related some political viewpoints). There is one poster who I cannot follow half of what he says (And no not Bard. I can actually follow most of his flowery speech) and I haven't placed them on ignore because while I might disagree with what they say, I know they love the Browns and that for the most part are trying to have a decent meaningful conversation.

Biscuit on the other hand I put on ignore. Congrats, you are my 1st! He (she?) is trying stir up trouble rather than have a meaningful conversation. Problem is, the rest of you guys keep replying. Bu what is worse, you quote his post in your reply so I end up seeing the drivel that he continues to post.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
O
Legend
Legend
O

I hate to do this, but I have to pull the Gramsci card.

I doubt you hate to do this at all. It's your favorite topic-of-the-day. You must play some sort of game where you try to reference it as much as possible each day. What's your record?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

I hate to do this, but I have to pull the Gramsci card.

I doubt you hate to do this at all. It's your favorite topic-of-the-day. You must play some sort of game where you try to reference it as much as possible each day. What's your record?

I think they stumbled into the word and then made a new profile on the board just to use it... over and over and over and over again.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Business Insider

Justice Department must release redacted portions of Mueller report dealing with criminal charges before Election Day, judge rules

cdavis@insider.com (Charles Davis)
Thu, October 1, 2020, 2:55 AM EDT

The Department of Justice improperly redacted portions of the Mueller report, a US federal judge ruled Wednesday.

The censored parts of the report dealt with potential criminal charges, Russia's hack of the Democratic National Committee, and the Trump campaign's interest in stolen DNC emails, BuzzFeed reported.

US District Court Judge Reggie Walton said those segments of the report must be unredacted by November 2.

The US Department of Justice improperly censored portions of the Mueller report dealing with potential criminal charges and Russia's hacking of the Democratic National Committee, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.

In response to a complaint brought by BuzzFeed reporter Jason Leopold, US District Judge Reggie Walton ruled that Attorney General William Barr's department must release the redacted segments — including portions related to the 2016 Trump campaign's interest in DNC emails stolen by Russia — by November 2, a day before the US election.

According to BuzzFeed, the ruling means the Justice Department "will be obliged to unveil at least 15 previously blacked-out pages from volume one of special counsel Robert Mueller's 448-page report" on Russian electoral interference.

In March 2020, the same judge, appointed to the bench by former President George W. Bush, chastised Attorney General Barr for having issued a "distorted" and "misleading" summary of the Mueller report.

In March 2019, Barr falsely claimed that the report had exonerated Donald Trump, asserting that Mueller had found no evidence of coordination between the president's 2016 campaign and Russia. In fact, the report detailed many contacts between the Trump camp and Russian government assets, though the special counsel said those contacts were not enough to demonstrate, beyond a reasonable doubt, that crimes had occurred.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
They'll just take it to a higher court to keep us from knowing the truth.

#gmstrong
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Russia, Russia, Russia...

Link Copied to Clipboard