Next Thread
Print Thread
#1792339 09/14/20 10:16 PM
I
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I
Its obvious the Browns looked likes a expansion team in its 2020 debut.but I go into positive
Things that I saw....

Chubb and Hunt ran.for a combined 132 yards.
They averaged 6.2 ypc. I thought the guards did well putting their hands at 3 oclock placement on the Ravens chests.

On.the botched special teams play Zendago didnt apply.enough foundation on his block which blew
The play up.

Im.the biggest Baker supporter but he needs to wear lifts in his cleats.hes too short

The Ravens players were giving cheap shots
But the refs didnt throw the flags. All the bozos
Like the Ravens and will give them positive press

V
Legend
Legend
V
Dude? Why be so snarky?

S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Baker looked like he did last year. Beckam walking up to the line instead of running, and IMO looked like he was just going thru the motions. What bothered me the most about OBJ, was when they showed him sitting on the bench during a losing effort, bopping his head like he was listening to some jams. I am really starting to think that he is not the player he was early in his career. I would take Higgins in his place and not have a problem. Landry is our #1 and acts like it. I think Baker is effected by trying to get OBJ involved, leading to bad decisions.

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This was not a surprise. New West Coast Offense with zero offseason and no preseason games? Brand new defense with the same problem? This offseason was a perfect storm on top of the Browns. Couldn't ask for a worse situation with a new staff and systems. The WCO takes 3 full years to fully install and get up and running. Not saying it takes that long to win, just that it takes a good amount of time and effort to get it up and running fully. These guy had a 4 week crash course with zero on the field reps. I'm surprised they looked as good as they did. It will be an ugly start. I am judging this on two half seasons. The first half is pretty much our preseason. Hopefully, by the half way mark things start to pick up. If we lose every game this year I won't be all that mad at Stefanski or the rest of the staff. The are putting this season together with bubble gum and piano wire.

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 6 Ravens 38 What I saw game 1

Link Copied to Clipboard