Page 27 of 27 1 2 25 26 27
B
1st String
1st String
B
Originally Posted By: Hamfist
Originally Posted By: redddog
Originally Posted By: BarkinMad
I'm sorry but this team is still so very mediocre at best. The offense did look better tonight, but that's mostly due to Chubb and the run game. The Browns should have won this game in a landslide victory, but they don't have the ability to do that.

This defense is really hot garbage, mostly the LB's and secondary. The D needs to be a heavy focus next draft and FA period. Special Teams hasn't been looking too good either, too many big returns on Kick Offs for our opponents.

A division win is always great but I still expect this team to be picking top 10 in the next draft, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Good lord. Enjoy a victory for crying out loud

Browns fans, griping about a win since 1999.

That is because the Browns have sucked since 1999. Plus, if you read my comments, I did say it was a great divisional win, but it was a close win over a horrible bemgals team that we should have beaten by 3 TD's. I only said this defense needs heavy improvement, specifically LB's and Secondary.

H
All Pro
All Pro
H
Originally Posted By: Hamfist
Originally Posted By: redddog
I'm sorry but this team is still so very mediocre at best. The offense did look better tonight, but that's mostly due to Chubb and the run game. The Browns should have won this game in a landslide victory, but they don't have the ability to do that.

This defense is really hot garbage, mostly the LB's and secondary. The D needs to be a heavy focus next draft and FA period. Special Teams hasn't been looking too good either, too many big returns on Kick Offs for our opponents.

A division win is always great but I still expect this team to be picking top 10 in the next draft, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Good lord. Enjoy a victory for crying out loud

Browns fans, griping about a win since 1999.

That is because the Browns have sucked since 1999. Plus, if you read my comments, I did say it was a great divisional win, but it was a close win over a horrible bemgals team that we should have beaten by 3 TD's. I only said this defense needs heavy improvement, specifically LB's and Secondary.

Duly noted, but your post was, what 4 minutes after the game ended? That was the thing red dog was responding to. Do they need to upgrade some positions? Yeah. Can it be done now? Doubtful. The team will address what they can, and will make the serious upgrades after the season.

Legend
Legend
I fell asleep right before the onsides kick ... phew, we didn’t blow it haha

Last edited by Dawgs4Life; 09/18/20 05:19 AM.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Right. You shouldn't get props for doing the easiest part of your job.

Last edited by jfanent; 09/18/20 07:18 AM.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Page 27 of 27 1 2 25 26 27
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 35 Bengals 30 Gameday versus Cincinnati

Link Copied to Clipboard