Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Am I nuts?
I hear the Browns are 6 point home favorites, TNF vs. Cincnnati week #2.

My head tells me the Bengals should be favored by 3.

The Browns would be in a better place mentally if they "were" home underdogs in their home opener.

So my intuition thinks there would be a higher volume of betters from the Brown fanbase, betting ON the Browns presumably

and my Intuition also thinks there would be larger volume of money per bet coming from Cleveland side,

Both the Market, and I think this particular game means more to Browns fans than Bengals fans, though it's not very high for either, I mean it's not a playoff game.

Soo, A 6 point favorite means they are trying to draw bet for Cincinnati to win .. money, in my mind
because it's the obvious, that uhh, Cincy would be able to stay within 6, in a game they are the better,
or more organized team at the moment.

One thought on this,
If there is national money, generic, they may be, still going off reputations of Landry and Beckham from before recent history, they may try to draw national money from that,

but if that were the case they'd try and draw money from bets for Cleveland by making Cleveland the underdog.

I don't see WHY--- The would want to draw money nationaly , to bet on Cincinnati, because Joe Burrow doesn't have any reputation yet, and Joe Mixon isn't doesn't have the following,
and Cincy's coach doesn't have a following either.

Soo

In the past I think, if the Line is way wrong, and with these teams anything more than a 4 point either way, is, is, wrong,

Soo, the game might be fixed.
(I'm stupid it's going to take me a minute to figure out which side I think the game is fixed "for")

because, because, it would be,
yeah it would be, fixed for the Browns to win
BUT!
that's insane unless you think there's a larger volume of money going to bet,
(the wrong bet, against the fix, which makes the fixers more money)
to bet on the Bengals.

Am I Crazy? Yeah, I might be nuts.

But.

The Browns should be Underdogs in this game.

(I don't support actually putting money on games, at least not in the state of OHIO, )

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
V
Legend
Legend
V
LOL man. You kill me. grin

Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

Hey, for what it's worth, I'm more convinced
Roethlisburger, maybe his Tight end, and maybe one Ref, took a dive in the Super Bowl loss to the Packers around 2009 the year his 2nd rape allegation went away and saved Big Bens career.

I can't prove it, X-Files
Rewatch that one.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

Hey, for what it's worth, I'm more convinced
Roethlisburger, maybe his Tight end, and maybe one Ref, took a dive in the Super Bowl loss to the Packers around 2009 the year his 2nd rape allegation went away and saved Big Bens career.

I can't prove it, X-Files
Rewatch that one.

CGB Spender probably had something to do with it. ooo

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 35 Bengals 30 The Browns should be Underdogs in this game

Link Copied to Clipboard