Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Yesterday at a Trump Rally, in Ohio, the crowd noticeably booed the Lt. Governor for suggesting
"If you do have to wear a mask, at least say you are saving the country because it's a trump mask"
(met with more aggressive booing)

Let me assure anyone unawares, Voters frustrations against the Governors shutdowns and masks orders are not a frustration with Trump and the administration,
it is very clearly, frustration against democrat supported policies.

Last edited by THROW LONG; 09/22/20 04:22 PM. Reason: fix the title
P
Legend
Legend
P
They were booing the wearing of any mask.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Of Course, and

This is crazy, How do I know?

I'm personally going to speak for all of them, every person in the crowd, not being there, that I think I understand them, even having not a shred of anything to base it on. thumbsup

I still confidently think I'm right on this, and am on the pulse of the feelings of the end the shutdown crowd.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
We should implement this...

Indonesia is punishing people who don't wear masks by forcing them to dig graves for COVID-19 victims
“ Residents of a village Indonesia caught flouting the country's mask requirement put in place to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus are being put to work digging graves for COVID-19 victims.

Authorities in the Cerme district of Gresik Regency, East Java, told CNN that they are forcing anti-maskers to dig graves in an attempt to convince others to wear protective face coverings.

So far, three middle-aged men and five minors have been handed the punishment....”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/indonesia-forcing-anti-maskers-to-dig-covid-19-victims-graves-2020-9%3famp

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm dug in to the point that not wearing a mask is foolish. It only serves to help spread the virus. It helps prevent the progress of reducing the infection rate. It's just dumb.

But I'm not one to confront people or call the cops.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
i guess im not understanding how being dug in on a position that will help save lives is somehow a bad thing.

im not gonna call the cops, but people should absolutely be called out for not wearing a mask. i politely checked a dude in the corner store AFTER he was already asked by the staff.

i wish people would care about the health and welfare of their fellow citizens as much as they defend the bigots and morons of the country.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

Indonesia is punishing people who don't wear masks by forcing them to dig graves for COVID-19 victims
“ Residents of a village Indonesia caught flouting the country's mask requirement put in place to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus are being put to work digging graves for COVID-19 victims.

Authorities in the Cerme district of Gresik Regency, East Java, told CNN that they are forcing anti-maskers to dig graves in an attempt to convince others to wear protective face coverings.

So far, three middle-aged men and five minors have been handed the punishment....”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/indonesia-forcing-anti-maskers-to-dig-covid-19-victims-graves-2020-9%3famp

Enforce slave labor digging graves for not putting cloth on your face.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: BpG

Enlighten people that it’s real. That their action, or in this case inaction, can have severe consequences. Wake them up.
I’d rather this type of action than a fine. It’s more impactful.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Don't they pretty much already do that in our nations prison system?

I mean I guess we could pay them less than $1.00 an hour like they do in the prisons so it technically wouldn't be slavery.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Yeah and when I stopped for gas maybe 4 weeks ago, and I always am wearing a mask, but there were 6 different groups of people all going in and out and nobody else had a mask on,
beginning to put on my mask, I stopped, I didn't want to be the only person wearing a mask, and what was it going to hurt, it's just getting gas

One other time, maybe May, I was in the hardware store, before the mask mandate, and I realize I was maybe one of two groups that didn't have a mask on,
I'm not even sure I owned a mask at that point,
I felt like I would have put one on if I could.

I kind of feel, the more time passes, the less it will matter, eventually.

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: BpG

Enlighten people that it’s real. That their action, or in this case inaction, can have severe consequences. Wake them up.
I’d rather this type of action than a fine. It’s more impactful.

8 people? In that whole country of Indonesia? rolleyes it could be a thing.

Last edited by THROW LONG; 09/22/20 05:07 PM. Reason: wrong country, then spelled it wrong.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Don't take Ohio crowds' boos of Lt Gov. on masks, as a referendum on Trump

Link Copied to Clipboard