Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
This DC franchise is the same franchise that held Barry Sanders to almost nothing in playoff games, if they want to stop the run I think they may be able.

Yes, but they're playing the same Franchise that won 8 Championships and had the greatest running back of all time!

willynilly notallthere brownie

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Denzel Ward questionable to play Sunday with groin injury

Link

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: tru_dawgs
Originally Posted By: myka
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

Poor Higgins. On most teams when you have a really great season exhibiting chemistry with the #1 Overall pick you get MORE playtime not punished.

I wonder if he's a jerk or something? lol

I really enjoyed Higgins in his breakout year (2018 I think?)

Last year the little we saw of him, he just didn't see the same. I recall a game he played, announcers were stating he ran the route wrong, or the wrong route...Obviously it's pure speculation...But to me it seems he spent more time practicing his red zone celebration vs the playbook. In all honesty, I don't know what happened with him.

Yeah, I've heard similar, but if a player truly is sucking that bad then you cut him, whereas now 3 different coaches have elected to keep him on the starting roster. Gotta be an attitude problem or something

Legend
Legend
Hodge must block well or do some intangible stuff well. He’s gotten more and more PT

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
He's also our fastest WR.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
He's also our fastest WR.

Fast, big and willing STer.

I think Hodge is out-playing Higgins in practice..and I'm a big Higgins fan.

For the first time in a long time - maybe even STR - I feel like the coaches and FO are in sync and if one guy (a favy even) is passed by another guy (maybe lesser-known) it is due to performance and not some odd favoritism or dog house.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking tho.

Legend
Legend
Higgins is one a 1 year deal.

Hodges is under team control for (IIRC) 3 years after this. It makes sense that if they are anywhere close, that they would work to develop Hodges.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
J/c
I just want to be on record before kickoff. Due to I injuries two little known depth DL we need to flash today. Vincent Taylot DT, #96 and Joe Jackson DE, #91.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: guard dawg
J/c
I just want to be on record before kickoff. Due to I injuries two little known depth DL we need to flash today. Vincent Taylot DT, #96 and Joe Jackson DE, #91.

Good points...Saw Jackson often last week, don't recall Taylor but it's harder to see the interior DL on TV. I mean if those guys step it up, we can finally have an adequate "wave" rotation until Vernon and Claybourne get back at least.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
We got defensive impact from unexpected players except GRex

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 34 WFT 20 Week 3 Match-up

Link Copied to Clipboard