B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Originally Posted By: Swish
lol yo whose ghost account is this?

Eve?

I was thinking the same thing. I think a poll is in order...

So how is Trump like Hitler? I can’t think of anything?

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: Swish
lol yo whose ghost account is this?

Eve?

I was thinking the same thing. I think a poll is in order...

Why is it better to teach the theories of Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfort school then the accomplishments of men like Benjamin Franklin and others?

What’s so great about Gramsci?

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/21/20 04:56 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Start a thread where you can repeat your favorite words-of-the-day as much as you want and keep it there.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Start a thread where you can repeat your favorite words-of-the-day as much as you want and keep it there.

If you knew who Antonio Gramsci wasand what the Frankfort school was you would know that these schools are very relevant to the topic, as the principles of both schools are being taught in schools and universities, ( and workplaces).

Maybe you could try Google.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/21/20 05:10 PM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Google cultural hegemony.

Here.... https://www.google.com/search?q=cultural...=WZLiL40NtGyD3M

Sound familiar?

It’s a cultural Marxist concept, Hoss. That’s what we’re being fed. Cultural Marxism.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/21/20 05:17 PM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B

Antonio Gramsci,who formulated the concept of hegemony,( see above for definition). from which we get cultural hegemony, was a Marxist.

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...le-gws-wiz-serp

This is the rubbish they are feeding us.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/21/20 05:21 PM.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Biscuit
I bet I can search your posts and find instances of you calling people names. What do you think? But you’re probably above the rules.

In fact, I’ve been reading this site for years, and I KNOW you’re not squeaky clean.

I've been banned numerous times, just trying to give you a heads up. And the only names I saw you call me was 'hoss' and 'boss man' like you are out of a crappy 60s TV western. And I wasn't getting on you, you will know when and if I ever do, trust me.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

Some people don't know all the definitions of "hoss."

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Really? lol you are sad bro.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I bet I can search your posts and find instances of you calling people names. What do you think? But you’re probably above the rules.

In fact, I’ve been reading this site for years, and I KNOW you’re not squeaky clean.

I've been banned numerous times, just trying to give you a heads up. And the only names I saw you call me was 'hoss' and 'boss man' like you are out of a crappy 60s TV western. And I wasn't getting on you, you will know when and if I ever do, trust me.

If I get banned for saying hoss or boss man, I would laugh my head off. They’re not even insults. By the way, you said I made it only about abortion. My question is how do you figure Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfort school have anything to do with abortion. Because I have posted more on that than I have abortion. So what you said was either false or a mistake.

And those two topics are relevant because they are things that are being pushed on people as “education”. In fact, you may know of a strange old lady that pushes that stuff and other things like it I can’t remember her name, maybe I’ll look it up later, but she’s all into that and literally makes kids cry by putting guilt on them for things they have nothing to do with.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/21/20 10:04 PM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B

If I get banned for saying hoss or boss man, I would laugh my head off. They’re not even insults. By the way, you said I made it only about abortion. My question is how do you figure Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfort school have anything to do with abortion. Because I have posted more on that than I have abortion. So what you said was either false or a mistake.

And those two topics are relevant because they are things that are being pushed on people as “education”. In fact, you may know of a strange old lady that pushes that stuff and other things like it I can’t remember her name, maybe I’ll look it up later, but she’s all into that and literally makes kids cry by putting guilt on them for things they have nothing to do with.

the person I mentioned in my last post was Jane Elliot. Completely sold out to Gramscian hegemony and Frankfort school dogma. She believes that you can only be a racist if you can institutionalize it, )similar to Frankfort school), all whites are racists, and believes in cultural hegemony, which is a theory first proposed by the Marxist Antonio Gramsci.

That’s what passes as education nowadays, lol.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/21/20 10:18 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Antonio Gramsci,who formulated the concept of hegemony,( see above for definition). from which we get cultural hegemony, was a Marxist.

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...le-gws-wiz-serp

This is the rubbish they are feeding us.

I know what it is, and also know how (and when) to use Google, turbo. The difference is I don't see the same thing and then spam every thread.

It's a new day. Pick something new to bash us over the head with in every thread.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
I'm currently discussing on the "good genes" thread and the "lower intelligence thread, and yesterday I did a few posts on football. How many times did I mention Gramsci in those threads? Are you hallucinating or something?I did not spam any of those threads. Put away your false accusations.

It seems some people resort to blatant dishonesty here.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 09:39 AM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B

How many times did I bring up Gramsci on the other threads I have posted on?

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 09:49 AM.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You've posted here before. Your language and they way you phrase things is familiar. What was your old handle? Nelson? Or that religious guy who came through here last year... what was his name?

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
You've posted here before. Your language and they way you phrase things is familiar. What was your old handle? Nelson? Or that religious guy who came through here last year... what was his name?

search Gramsci, since according to oober thats all i talk about.

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 10:50 AM.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Are we playing rumplestiltskin?

Last edited by Biscuit; 09/22/20 10:52 AM.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

dagesh the dogma troll

[Linked Image]
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quite a handle.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Are we playing rumplestiltskin?

Nope - that handle is already accounted for.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Really? That's an awesome handle.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

dagesh the dogma troll

Bingo. Among several others before that one.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
So Biscuit is dagesh? And has used multiple handles? Hmmm...

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Referee 3
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

dagesh the dogma troll

Bingo. Among several others before that one.

Hmmmm...............this might explains a lot. Just not what most of you think. LOL

O
Legend
Legend
O

That would be 17 posts, Turbo...

over 2 days.

Last edited by oobernoober; 09/23/20 12:01 AM. Reason: we're all about the goofy nicknames, now...

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

Wasn't he an Italian Communist?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus ‘It’s like Hitler Youth’: Trump attacked over plans for ‘patriotic education’

Link Copied to Clipboard