Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PETE314 Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
P
So while working, lately, I throw a movie on just to have some background noise. (sometimes music and sometimes a movie) I don't want to watch so I usually use movies I have seen a millions times so I don't actually watch them.

So anyway....

I threw in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies...and a thought came to me...And I know there are plenty of plot holes but this still came to me.

Jack Sparrow is in the Locker at the beginning of At Worlds End. So, how did he get there? Now before answering...let me explain what I mean.

Davy Jones' job is to ferry the dead to the Locker (the afterlife). And the reason he and his crew look like sea monsters is because he is NOT doing his job. So the dead are not getting to the locker. So when Jack is killed by the Kraken in Dead Mans Chest, if no one is ferrying the dead....how did he get to the Locker?

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken...

What's the use of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????
Legend
Legend
Are you saying they made sequels (Dead Man’s Chest and At Worlds End) to Pirates of the Caribbean?

Why?

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
ok... don't fully remember the movies... but wasn't Davy Jones waiting on Jack to die to pay his debts? I could see him taking jack to the locker even though he wasn't taking others there... since he had a high interest in him and wanting him to pay his debts.

<><

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Pirates of the Caribbean (plot holes discussed...LOL)

Link Copied to Clipboard