Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Win or Lose We cannot over look how the Refs Freakin Robbed the Browns at the start of that comeback.

The Browns had a 27 point lead, and

Gave up a touchdown, clearly, and on the 2 point conversion, the Browns stopped them!

Then all of a sudden it's 2nd and freakking goal!

Then all of a sudden it's 2nd and freaking goal??

How the heck did the referees agree to pull this trapestry out of their keister!

A whole new way invented, never seen before to screw a team!

2 point conversion fails, ehh, no problem!

DoOver! Try again, first and goal, ehh, nevermind the uhh, the whole TD didn't count?

Surely this sounds like pre scheming by Jerry Jones and his inside league control like some dastardly hanna barbera cartoon character.

Everybody in the universe thought that was a 2pt converson stoppage, and I'm not even sure how they "supposedly" got a "first" down when they not a touchdown was called when the guy fell two yards into the end zone.

OIC, Only in Cleveland, It really is Ohio against the world!

Well, today, it didn't matter, The Browns still won,
By 11 (epletatives)!

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
C
Legend
Legend
C

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
I can't see what you typed but in 40 years I haven't seen such a made up call!

Does winning or losing at the end of the day make it any less of a way to screw a team?
NO,

It gave them a 2nd chance at the 2 pt conversion.

Last edited by THROW LONG; 10/04/20 05:19 PM. Reason: freakin autocorrect, and computers not responding changed what to why it's annoying

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Is this a referee? What was it (supposed to be) saying? Towel, right? In anguish. Cowgirl colors? Larry Jones?

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
I see the picture now, that is "towellee"

a character from the tv show south park who only ever seemed to invite the kids to go smoke dope.

Nevermind.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 49 Cowboys 38 Referees Robbed the Browns AGAIN!!

Link Copied to Clipboard