Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Dunlap is trying to get moved off the team.

Though I doubt they would outright cut him, as despite his age...I believe he still has trade value...He has been an unsung hero on the Dline for a long time...I would gladly pick him up, as I think he's better than anyone at DE besides Myles. Guy has wrecked a lot of plays against us. Heck randomly looked him up, and according to PFF he was rated a top 10 DE last year. I always recall him using that big frame and long arms to rag doll our OTs and swat our passes at the LOS lol

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

Love this combo! I know people love the classic white on white, but they just don't do it for me in an early game. In a late snowy/muddy game they look great all smeared up, but when clean early on just meh.

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: bonefish

Recovery game.

Mixon is out. That hurts the Bengals a bunch.

Myles has a huge game.

This is one of the few times that I can remember that I have made a game prediction like this.

IMO the Browns win big. Lots going on with the Bengals. None of it good. I like Burrow but he is limited in what he can do with this team.

I do not think the Bengals will have much success on defense against the Browns.

I am expecting a blowout.

Sure would like to be right.

You Can't Win!
The Browns are overrated and unmotivated, and can't win a road game!

Browns were 4-1 again LAST YEAR, if you start counting at the Buffalo game; and they finished 6-10!
so, 2-9 the rest of the year. WITH BECKHAM AND LANDRY AND CHUBB AND BAKER?, or am I wrong?

10-12 since the opener in 2019, the Browns record.
2-6 last year on the road including loss at Cincinnati, a Win at Baltimore and a win at the wonderful Jets.

Really not being "up" for the game,
Top 2 runningbacks out and still playing through injury.

Best thing is I think, if the Browns got Hilliard and Johnson for 200 yards on the ground,
Unless I'm wrong and Hunt is healthy.

If the Browns only win 1 more game ALL YEAR!
Beat Cincinnati! In their House.

Overlooking this game? Not cool.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Serious question and not meant to be mean at all.........but Throw, what drugs are you on when you post?

Legend
Legend
Throw, I think your keyboard is possessed. It should seek help Monday.

Seeing this post, if you were on our roster, I think that I would start you. LoLetc.

Go, Browns! brownie naughtydevil

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
How could the Browns be 4-1 last year, when the stat from a couple weeks ago was that they have not had a winning record since 2014?

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg
How could the Browns be 4-1 last year, when the stat from a couple weeks ago was that they have not had a winning record since 2014?

I think he meant to say the browns won 4 out of 5 starting at the Bills game. lol

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
The Bengals are a bad team. Browns should beat them. We will see what kind of a coach Stefanski really is.

Joe Mixon, who is Cincy's leading rusher, is out. They should have trouble running the ball. Cincy is ranked 27th against the run so we should be able to run on them. Will come down to TOs and penalties.

Browns win a close one.

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

I understand that a team that is overcoming a losing tradition and under an entire new coaching staff will hit bumps in the road. I understand that some of the best teams will be hard to beat in the beginning. But man, the two teams we played that were good, Baltimore and Pittsburgh didn't just beat us, they stomped us.

What I will not do is accept lame excuses if we lose to the putrid Bengals. This isn't close. They suck.

After the total humiliation the Browns suffered last week, there are only two ways this can go. It will either fire them up and inspire them to play motivated football or it will leave them defeated and broken.

There will be no excuse if what we see today is the second option described.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c

I understand that a team that is overcoming a losing tradition and under an entire new coaching staff will hit bumps in the road. I understand that some of the best teams will be hard to beat in the beginning. But man, the two teams we played that were good, Baltimore and Pittsburgh didn't just beat us, they stomped us.

What I will not do is accept lame excuses if we lose to the putrid Bengals. This isn't close. They suck.

After the total humiliation the Browns suffered last week, there are only two ways this can go. It will either fire them up and inspire them to play motivated football or it will leave them defeated and broken.

There will be no excuse if what we see today is the second option described.

I know its still early in the year, but I feel this is a must win for us (so I def. agree with your above post Pit)...We lose, I have a feeling it could bring on a downward spiral...We must win today, and I would feel a lot better going forward if Baker has a big mistake free game.

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
Bad Baker we lose Meh Baker we win close meh good baker we win by 10 to 14

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 37 Bengals 34 Browns at Bengals matchup

Link Copied to Clipboard