Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Hope for the best but expect the worst. That's what rooting for our Browns is like.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: Swish
Stefanski.

Can you please run the freaking ball.

He tried, but jets know that's our only hope. That and throwing to the tightends

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
With as bad as we have played, with a turnover leading to a short field TD for them on a play that should have had a facemask called on the play negating the turnover, and a play that was a fumble returned for a touchdown for us that was negated by a it wrongly being called an incompletion, after all that we are only down 10 points.

It's halftime. Let's take a breath and regroup. Still a lot of game left.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Stoolers prolly sitting their starters knowing that Browns are gonna brown.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: drobs
J/C

I forgot why I stopped reading this thread. Thanks for reminding me.
yeah I hadn't read it for like 2 years at one time! I'm definitely reminded at why I stopped. I'm not the most optimistic person, but considering, I am

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Hoping KS saved his best offensive plays and schemes for the second half.... Game is close enough for us to come back and win. The Jets aren't this good on D and we don't suck this much even without 4 WR's out, Teller and Wills.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Meh, we are going to see what we are made of the second half. Yes we took a hit yesterday and this sucks, but they have to find a way through this to pull out a win or we are out and it is 100% on the team (players) that is here playing. I still think we will win this, but have absolutely nothing from the first half to base that upon, so something needs to change.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
1st String
1st String
B
Originally Posted By: Moxdawg
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
Maybe atleast let the actual fg kicker try, the one who literally has that job
he can't kick it that far! You talk like you've watched these games before, we all know our field goal kicker hasn't got the leg to kick it over 45 yards

I'm only able to listen to the game, Gilliam actually kicked that FG attempt? Jesus, that is dumb, a punter and a kicker are two different things. I believe Stefanski is the right guy, but damn does he have some learning to do. Should have just winged a hail mary pass.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Yes it doesn't look good. Get prepared for a heartbreaking loss. The playoff hopes will probably be gone too.

Legend
Legend
Browns look like the demoralizing mental impact of losing all those players at the last minute is having a bigger impact than the actual loss of talent on the field. Nobody is stepping up.

Gut check time at the half. Players need to man up.

*Oh, and that was a fumble, should have been a TD.. and I thought refs were taught to let the play finish? That's like the 3rd time the Browns had a very debatable call blown dead early.

yebat' Putin
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted By: redddog
Stefanski.

Can you please run the freaking ball.

Swish. Have you been watching this game?

There are no yards on the ground right now.

It keeps them honest though.

You can’t just abandon the run. We have a top 3 rushing attack and two #1 RBs. You run the rock even when the other team knows you’re running.

Stefanski has outsmarted himself in the first half. Not running the ball has made it so baker can’t use play action to throw. Which is our huge strength.

We have run the ball. For nowt. We can't keep going into 3rd and a mile and then expecting Landry - sorry - Higgins - man, sorry - DPJ - doh - next guy up to bail us out. There is no timing, you can blatantly see it.

Legend
Legend
We have run the ball 9 times for 4 yards. The Jets have run 14 times for 75 yards.

We are missing our entire WR room along with 2 of our OL .... and 2 LB.

Ugly game, but blaming the coaches for not calling the right plays is ridiculous.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Boy Ain't that the truth

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Jester
With as bad as we have played, with a turnover leading to a short field TD for them on a play that should have had a facemask called on the play negating the turnover, and a play that was a fumble returned for a touchdown for us that was negated by a it wrongly being called an incompletion, after all that we are only down 10 points.

It's halftime. Let's take a breath and regroup. Still a lot of game left.

willynilly

NOOOOOOooooooooo ! If you are in this thread reason and logic be damned ... gotta run around with your hair on fire and cry fat tears of self pity and call the NFL fixed.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
All Pro
All Pro
O
you cant run the ball well with 2 of your starters out and them loading the the box up

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 16 Jets 23 Gameday at NY Jets

Link Copied to Clipboard