Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Legend
Legend
Pathetic man. Just pathetic

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
I hate rooting for this crap team.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
This team doesn’t deserve playoffs anyways . Just a joke of an effort and once again watching at hkme

Got to agree with this. They deserve what they deserve. You want to get into the playoffs? Win.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Jeremy2020
Baker fumbles on consecutive drives with the game/season on the line. It's time to admin he's a mistake and start planning for his replacement. If he gets a 2nd contract it will mean several more years of failure.

Toss out Chubb & Hunt, too. Biggest game of the season and they couldn't do ANYTHING.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
So that's it right? As long as colts and dolphins win we are out even if we beat the Steelers correct?

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Is ImpactPlaya ghosting on here again!?

[Linked Image from mypsn.eu.playstation.com]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So all the Browns have to do is beat Pittsburgh? No worries. LOL

Good season. Get better on defense. Do NOT bring back OBJ. Or Parkey. Or Sendejo. Playoffs are the goal in 2021.

Happy New Year everyone! Be safe.

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Baker fumbles on consecutive drives with the game/season on the line. It's time to admin he's a mistake and start planning for his replacement. If he gets a 2nd contract it will mean several more years of failure.

Toss out Chubb & Hunt, too. Biggest game of the season and they couldn't do ANYTHING.

I mean having a DE blindside him untouched from the side or back - Baker should have stiff armed him or maybe used the Force.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1st String
1st String
this is all on them. they waited til the end of the 3rd quarter to actually play.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
It's done. And it should be.

We just got punched in the balls by the jets.

I don't care what happened. This team can't beat the jets, you do not belong in the post season.

We didn't blow it. We were exposed for who we are.

B
1st String
1st String
B
Baker should have his head and be ahsamed, ball control Baker, ball control, learn it and know it.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: The Beast

Good season. Get better on defense. Do NOT bring back OBJ. Or Parkey. Or Sendejo. Playoffs are the goal in 2021.

Lol no we need to beat the Steelers and the jags need to beat the colts and the Bill's who wont be playing staters need to beat the dolphins and the titans need to win tonight....so in other words.....we ARE OUT

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
All Pro
All Pro
Baker fumbles on consecutive drives with the game/season on the line. It's time to admit he's a mistake and start planning for his replacement. If he gets a 2nd contract it will mean several more years of failure.

No. Baker is fine. This last one was on Stefanski. We will continue with Mayfield even if you haters dislike him.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
And the stoolers get to sit their team so even if we win, it's not a win.

S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Originally Posted By: FreeAgent
The ball never hit the ground. Shouldn’t that have been ruled like a pitch to Hunt?

Hmmmmm. You might be right. What technically seperates this from a lateral? Nothing.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
This is not true. For the third time I'm going to post this. I ran the NFL website playoff scenario. If we beat the Steelers and the Dolphins lose we are in!!!!!!!

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: s003apr
Originally Posted By: FreeAgent
The ball never hit the ground. Shouldn’t that have been ruled like a pitch to Hunt?

Hmmmmm. You might be right. What technically seperates this from a lateral? Nothing.

Yes. Also Darnold fumbled earlier. Refs gave them 14 points today. Not sure how to win when other team is spotted 14 and all your WRs are out due to last minute fake covid tests.

GG WWENFL wins again, another season of Steelers/Ravens in the playoffs. Fun.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: slick

Lol no we need to beat the Steelers and the jags need to beat the colts and the Bill's who wont be playing staters need to beat the dolphins and the titans need to win tonight....so in other words.....we ARE OUT

I'm going to say it again!!! We are the seventh seed if we beat the Steelers and the Dolphins lose next week

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: Moxdawg
This is not true. For the third time I'm going to post this. I ran the NFL website playoff scenario. If we beat the Steelers and the Dolphins lose we are in!!!!!!!

The dolphins wont be losing because Bill's wont be playing starters

L
Legend
Legend
L
Run it again with the colts loss, we own the tie breaker with them

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Bills are sitting starters. We're out.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: redddog
Bills are sitting starters. We're out.

According to the ESPN Playoff Machine if we win we're in.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

We aren't beating the Steelers (as usual). A decent season none the less.

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
In with a win regardless of what anyone does next week.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

regardless. Whether they play their starters or not. You're saying about four teams need to lose for us to get in and it's not true

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 16 Jets 23 Gameday at NY Jets II

Link Copied to Clipboard