Originally Posted By: oobernoober
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3073...on-all-32-teams

Looking through the (long) article, there are some names to track through this offseason (obviously, many will get signed). Below is simply a snippets/summaries of the players that we could/should be interested in (LB, FS, CB, DE and DT).

-Ravens have to make a decision on Judon AND Ngakoue
-Carl Lawson (DE) in Cinci
-Bronco's Justin Simmons (will probably get re-signed)
-Eagles' Jalen Mills (moved from corner to safety recently, might be a coaching transition casualty)
-Vikings have LBs Eric Wilson, Anthony Barr and Eric Kendricks and will have to spend way too much money to keep all of them. Wilson will be a FA.
-Saints need to sign DE Trey Hickerson, and he might be too expensive for them.
-Bucs have a situation at LB with Barrett and David, among many other FAs like Antonio Brown and Gronk.
Cardinals have a decision to make re: Patrick Peterson. Could an aging stud be an option for us? Conversion to FS?
-Rams John Johnson 3 is going to be a FA.
-

I really wanted Trey Hendrickson coming out of Florida Atlantic and he hasnt disappointed. I think he would be great opposite Garrett.He had 13.5 sacks this year. He will command a price, no doubt, but we have the cap.

I'd take either one of the Buccs' LBs or the Vikings' LBs alongside Phillips as our 2 LBs.

I've started looking at the draft and I'm intrigued by Paris Ford, out of Pitt, at safety. He can hit but can also cover. Does anyone know anymore on this dude?

I think I'd also look at picking up a legitimate starting CB who can play the slot. Hell, maybe even two.

Last edited by drobs; 01/21/21 04:49 PM.