Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
Frenchy Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
F
Cavs playing good again tonight. Prince and Allen have been great additions. Going 10 deep tonight without Love, Delly, and McGee not playing. Would love to get anything for Love, this team doesnt need him anymore. I feel he would just slow our game play down.

Legend
Legend
And you can book this one for the Cavs. laugh

Another nice win for the Cavaliers!

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Cavs with another convincing win over the Nets.

Out rebounded the Nets 50 to 29.

Go Cavs!

Legend
Legend
wonder what the excuse is gonna be from the talking heads. sure its gonna but what the Nets didn't do as oppose to the reality that the Cavs have a rising roster.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1844578 01/23/21 02:34 AM
F
Frenchy Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
F
Originally Posted By: Swish
wonder what the excuse is gonna be from the talking heads. sure its gonna but what the Nets didn't do as oppose to the reality that the Cavs have a rising roster.

All the talking heads tonight have basically given the cavs NO credit. Most of them have the Nets in the Eastern Conference finals. I know its two games, but beating them twice in a row, you would think we might get a little respect.

Love the future for the Cavs!

L
Legend
Legend
L
One thing this has made clear is we need Drummond alot more than we need Love. Love needs to go so we can replace Cedi. But man I have to give Altman credit for jumping in on the harden trade. Prince and Allen are great young pieces. Our second and first unit are really close and thats going to get you some wins. Sexton has turned into a great player. He's an offensive dynamo and man can he cover ground with the ball. Its fun to watch a young team when things start to click instead of over paid veterans going through the motion. Put lebron on this team and its better than what he has in LA..just saying

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend

Thought these were funny...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
One thing this has made clear is we need Drummond alot more than we need Love. Love needs to go so we can replace Cedi. But man I have to give Altman credit for jumping in on the harden trade. Prince and Allen are great young pieces. Our second and first unit are really close and thats going to get you some wins. Sexton has turned into a great player. He's an offensive dynamo and man can he cover ground with the ball. Its fun to watch a young team when things start to click instead of over paid veterans going through the motion. Put lebron on this team and its better than what he has in LA..just saying

I can pick up Cavs games on the radio. WTAM's signal pumps down here after the sun goes down, so I usually listen as I head to bed for the night. I rarely get to watch the team play, so all I can do is listen and read some box scores in the morning.

I might agree about Drummond and Love, but I don't want to get rid of either. I am not sure how getting rid of Love is the way to replace Cedi? I get that you might trade Love for a player or a pick that could replace Cedi, but that weakens the team.

My point is I don't think Cedi is so good we would have to trade Love to get that done.

I understand we might have to do that is we are looking to impact this year, but I don't think this year is the year to go all in.

I like Drummond, I always have. I am old school. I like a center who dominates the boards. To me, 15 boards is maybe 5-6 over what might be expected for the position. I see that as reducing the other teams score by maybe 10 or more points a game. Love does pretty much the same thing.

I suppose that in the end, both Drummond and Love will be traded. I don't think either player sees Cleveland as their final stop.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
They are overachieving and it is great to watch the energy level on the court as they succeed.

I am not eager to trade if we can drive values up. Right now, like with the Nets wins, especially the overtime monster game, I want them all to stay put. Plenty of time for bad trades later. Play 'em now. Agree parting with part-timer Love is overdue, so sooner rather than later. I do love watching the Nance, Jr. show! Enjoyed his dad, too.

Cavs, y'all! brownie thumbsup

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Originally Posted By: leadtheway

I can pick up Cavs games on the radio. WTAM's signal pumps down here after the sun goes down, so I usually listen as I head to bed for the night. I rarely get to watch the team play, so all I can do is listen and read some box scores in the morning.

I might agree about Drummond and Love, but I don't want to get rid of either. I am not sure how getting rid of Love is the way to replace Cedi? I get that you might trade Love for a player or a pick that could replace Cedi, but that weakens the team.

My point is I don't think Cedi is so good we would have to trade Love to get that done.

I understand we might have to do that is we are looking to impact this year, but I don't think this year is the year to go all in.

I like Drummond, I always have. I am old school. I like a center who dominates the boards. To me, 15 boards is maybe 5-6 over what might be expected for the position. I see that as reducing the other teams score by maybe 10 or more points a game. Love does pretty much the same thing.

I suppose that in the end, both Drummond and Love will be traded. I don't think either player sees Cleveland as their final stop.
You have to trade love because of his contract to get anyone in here thats going to be worthwhile. I mention Love because he's worthless to this team and besides not playing doesn't really fit. So between love and drummond i keep drummond. I think Allen as seen as a replacement from Drummond if a deal comes along. I put the chances of Love and Drummond being here at deadline less than 20%. I'm ok with that if we get quality. But I really like what AD does

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
B
Legend
Legend
B
I can agree with the deadline and 20%.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
the team being so up and down is a sign of how young and inexperienced we are. hopefully midway through the season we can show some growth.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1845014 01/25/21 03:22 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Swish
the team being so up and down is a sign of how young and inexperienced we are. hopefully midway through the season we can show some growth.

That should happen unless a player or two allow their ego to get in the way.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
They are playing them tough, but it just looks like too much Lakers down the stretch.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
LeBron went off tonight. 46 points.

He was hitting some ridiculous shots in the 4th. Reminded me of the series vs. Toronto.

Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Legend
Legend
Lebron was unbelievable

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
lebron....dude is so good. but im glad we put up a solid fight.

to get a little bit Laker focused...what the hell is up with AD? man if he didn't team up with lebron he'd be just another overhyped superstar. its like he has no dog in him.

- Theodore Roosevelt
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: CleVeLaNd_sTrife
LeBron went off tonight. 46 points.

He was hitting some ridiculous shots in the 4th. Reminded me of the series vs. Toronto.

Funny you mention that and not sure if anyone else noticed.. Remember in the Toronto game someone was heckling lebron and lebron went off and then looked over at them and said " you did this" Im almost positive at the end of the 3rd quarter someone was heckling lebron and he looked over and then mouth "oh..ok "and shook his head like you wanna play do you? So whoever that was should be barred from games with lebron

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum CAVS, NBA draft

Link Copied to Clipboard