Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The Browns Have always been a run first team, look at the RB's we have had in the 75 year history of this team: * HOF

Marion Motly *, Jim Brown*, Leroy Kelly *, Bobby Mitchell *, Ron Johnson, Bo Scott, Ernie Green, Mike Pruitt, Greg Pruitt, Cleo Miller, Charles White, Kevin Mack, Ernest Byner, Leroy Hoard, Eric Metcalf, Tim Manoa, William Green, Jamal Lewis, Peyton Hillis, Duke Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb ... I know I missed a couple but this is Cleveland Football ...

The Browns have always been at their best when we can RUN the ball and we are there again ...GO BROWNS thumbsup

Last edited by PastorMarc; 03/29/21 07:40 PM.

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
The Browns Have always been a run first team, look at the RB's we have had in the 75 year history of this team: * HOF

Marion Motly *, Jim Brown*, Leroy Kelly *, Bobby Mitchell *, Ron Johnson, Bo Scott, Ernie Green, Mike Pruitt, Greg Pruitt, Cleo Miller, Charles White, Kevin Mack, Ernest Byner, Leroy Hoard, Eric Metcalf, Tim Manoa, William Green, Jamal Lewis, Peyton Hillis, Duke Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb ... I know I missed a couple but this is Cleveland Football ...

The Browns have always been at their best when we can RUN the ball and we are there again ...GO BROWNS thumbsup

I just want to highlight a couple for my own reasons, and add James Jackson

Why this got lost in the tailgate lot I'm not sure.
But Go Browns!
Run the Ball!

Mack had the, biggest shoulder pads you ever seen.
Tim Minoa was the Kevin Mack clone type replacement drafted after a playoff season, who had big shoes to fill and is underappreciated in his own right, iirc.
And William Green, imo, also underappreciated, was pre judged by his first 4,5,or 6 games but took off after those, and I doubt ever got credit for his consistency of breaking a run from inside his own 5 yard line, for 5 yard gains behind that blocking.

And James Jackson, I don't think got the love for the production he put in because of his role in the offense.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum The Browns Have Always Hung Their Hat on the Run Game

Link Copied to Clipboard