Print Thread
#1855906 04/01/21 06:25 PM
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
I'll start it here.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Allow me. "But that's nothing compared to Trump!!"

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Was it flip flops with socks on?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
BOGEYMAN!

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
I guess there is nothing else you can say. LOL

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Funny,,, When Trump did this, you said nothing....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Funny,,, When Trump did this, you said nothing....

Prove it...lol

The topic is Bidens flip flops. Any flip flop by the former President doesn't really matter anymore. Right?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's less disastrous than Trump, but nothing about me feels great about him being President. I feel, I guess kind of relieved to have someone who I view as less of a problem in office, but the guy is clearly a career politician and harbors a lot of the vices of one.

I'm not exactly sure what we're supposed to be discussing in this thread, though.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's less disastrous than Trump, but nothing about me feels great about him being President. I feel, I guess kind of relieved to have someone who I view as less of a problem in office, but the guy is clearly a career politician and harbors a lot of the vices of one.

He certainly doesn't inspire enthusiasm in me, either.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
His memories are fine. So I understand the hate for Biden so aptly slung at him by trump supporters.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Some people are smart enough to change their minds as they gather more information. Some aren't.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I strongly agree with that on issues that involve data analysis. For instance, many Conservatives - including Trump - slammed Fauci for being a flip-flopper. In reality, he was adjusting his stance as more data came in. As the virus showed itself to be more deadly, he changed his positions, and got slammed for it, which I find odd. What was he supposed to do? "Well, I found out the virus is much deadlier than originally thought, but I can't change my mind to precaution people, or I'd be a flip-flopper!"

Ethical issues, however, I think are where flip-flopping is more of an issue. Trump flip-flopped on the abortion issue, and it seemed pretty clear to me that he did so to holster the socially conservative vote when he was contemplating a primary run. That bothered me.

Career politicians like Biden have shown opportunism on that front, too. I don't mind ethical flip-flopping if I feel like it's genuine, but so often it's opportunistic, in my opinion.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
In this case the answer is a simple one. He didn't get White House briefings before. It happens to a lot of presidents before they take office. Only after they are elected do they get the intelligence briefings that current presidents get which gives them access to all of our intel.

I'll give you a quick example. Trump said he would remove all troops from Afghanistan and Iraq. Obama basically said the same thing. Yet neither one of them did so. They lowered troop levels but never withdrew all the troops.

It's amazing how different they see things once they have all the information.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, that kind of stuff doesn't bother me.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Me either. But then we understand why it happens.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
His memories are fine.

Good grief...

P
Legend
Legend
P
He would never have been elected president if the airports hadn't been stormed during the Revolutionary war.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Can you believe how he made fun of that handicapped reporter? And calling those countries S hole countries! OMG Biden has to go because he takes pauses and might even make a gaff or two when speaking... Get out of here with your weak sauce. Trump earned the ire he drew, so far I can't see where Biden has earned anything near the same level. But I know you will keep trying to hate on him and you have that right thanks to democrats preserving democracy and getting the fascists out of the Oval.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus The Presidents Flip Flops

Link Copied to Clipboard