Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
My ass is round. Do you need a satellite photo as proof?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
A person can approach the coast of Antarctica from many avenues or angles, and travel some distance in towards the perceived South Pole, even claim to have achieved the south pole,
Those persons can then travel horizontally left or right but must eventually return at some angle, back the way from which they came.

I can conclude this appears to be the case since nobody has yet, crossed Antarctica the same direction they entered it, and come out the other side, as a spherical earth would not hinder.

And since nobody has done it, and nobody is going to do it this year, or next, take your pick, we can't really prove the earth is round.

All they would have to do is go straight around the bottom and come out the other side,

Which if the Earth is a Sphere, and modern Tech. shouldn't seem to be that hard at all.

But nobody has ever ever ever done it, and, ask youself today,
If Everybody and his Brother, can so readily cross the North Pole and come out the other side,

Why Can't anybody cross the South?

NASA has put up hundreds of satelites in 60 years, which seem to all be in an east west orbit, How many go North over South in orbit?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You need to understand the gravitational forces of an 8000 mile diameter ball spinning at a surface speed of 1000 mph.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... The Earth is obviously Round!

Link Copied to Clipboard