Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/tinhorn-flats-burbank-restaurant-covid-closure/2560200/

Now, I just listened to a 6 minute interview with the owner of the restaurant from Atlanta radio.
The guy claims to be akin to a symbol for freedom, at least that's how the interview was painted,
They shut off his lights, he brought in generators
they cited him for exit signs not being lit by the electric the city shut off.

It's a business called TinHorn Flats, in Burbank California, (I think, just learned about this 5 minutes ago)

They pad locked his doors, so he removed the doors.

He said they put sandbags on his entrances and threatened to arrest anyone who removes a sand bag.

He said they litteraly have brought the swat team out.
edit, because:
rofl x 22, Dawgtalkers understand...
At this point in my posting this the secret police or Cia or whatever involuntarily hit the submit button to create this post that I wasn't finished with.

Now, The Question is, What say you?
What side should one come down on, the Atlanta radio interview has portrayed this that the business owner is still following all the safety regulations

except the govt. keeps shutting down his utilities, and he's got go fund me's, and support,

He said support all the way from Europe and Australia,

The quick search, uhh, Article I included says the Court, decided to give them time to work this out,

... In my opinion, it shouldn't be that difficult.

This is the kind of spirit that America was founded upon against the British King in 1776.

And Yet! We Need laws to keep food safe,

Can't have where you go into a restaurant and get served garbage and sewage, but the whole thing,

The whole thing becomes vindictive selfishness as we so often see!
I think we need to reach a time where we absolve these people like they eventually did the viet nam war deserters (draft dodgers) who went to Canada.

What say you!

Last edited by THROW LONG; 04/08/21 04:20 AM. Reason: if you type sw word at, things go crazy

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T

Legend
Legend
Old news This happened nearly a month ago. Catch up bro.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
M
Legend
Legend
M
You can't make up this level of hypocrisy.

Yesterday you posted that the GA corporations should just damn well do what McConnell says and the Govt should prevent them from exercising free will.

Today you want anarchy. notallthere

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
This is rather simple for me... He's breaking the law..End of story,, Shut his business down.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: mgh888

How do you mean, exactly? It wasn't that long ago that the governor shut it all down and then promptly dined out at a swanky (and maskless) place to celebrate one of his lobbyists. So yeah... hypocrisy indeed.

I guess at the end of the day the law is the law... and this guy is certainly asking for it... but I can understand a certain level of frustration.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
He's calling me a hypocrite because yesterday I said Biden, (not McConnell as his post suggests,)

I said Biden was weak for allowing CocaCola and Delta, whatever to punish the hourly workers of the state of Georgia by taking their huge events and moving them from Ga to Colorado and other places.

The MLB all star game was moved in response to false narratives surounding the state of GA stepping up to bolster the integrity of their voting through a new law.

Biden is still Weak.
and Government shutdowns are still a crock.

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: mgh888

Yesterday you posted that the GA corporations should just damn well do what McConnell says and the Govt should prevent them from exercising free will.

Today you want anarchy. notallthere

I can see how this is hard for you to understand.
You see it's a fine line.

1. Yep, the corporations have free will.
2. There are things politicians can do to address something so nefarious.

( At least Trump would have verbally threatened companies if they announced plans to move jobs to Mexico.)

And then we have Biden, ... who with his statement I referenced in the other thread, pretty much took the stance of whatever the corps. do there's nothing he can do, but watch. (In reference of Delta, CocaCola and the other trying to punish the great state of Georgia by moving big events out of the state),

I mean, He's only the President, or is supposed to be.
thumbsdown

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
So as long as government works the way you want it to everything is fine. But after 550k Americans die from Covid they should fold their hands and do nothing? Yeah, you and those who think that way are unAmerican and unPatriotic.

You'd rather sacrifice the life of your fellow Americans than make some simple basic sacrifices. You would have been someone who cheated on rations during WW2.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
That's not why he called you a hypocrite.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
So as long as government works the way you want it to everything is fine. But after 550k Americans die from Covid they should fold their hands and do nothing? Yeah, you and those who think that way are unAmerican and unPatriotic.

You'd rather sacrifice the life of your fellow Americans than make some simple basic sacrifices. You would have been someone who cheated on rations during WW2.

Man you are giving me some of the worst most falsehood lies!
Your post seeks to define me, with lies.

It's important to tell the truth. Wish to put words in someone else's mouth much?
I don't think that way so don't include me in that top paragraph.
You have no idea what I've sacrificed for me or my fellow Americans, infuriating and none of your business. For your 2nd paragraph. And never mention that last line again.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Much like the government, you only like posts that say what you like. I'll say what I want when I want. You can deal with that or not.

You do not now or never will dictate anything I post. If posters could dictate what others post, you wouldn't be posting nearly half of the BS you post.

You are the one promoting a restaurant owner not follow Covid protocol. That contributes to killing people. Don't go into this half assed. Own it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Keep telling lies defining other board members like your previous post I quoted; speaking about people personally things you know nothing about.
Sound strategy see how far it gets.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You DID promote the owner breaking Covid guidelines. That DOES kill people. Taking personal reponsibility isn't something a lot of people want to do these days so you're not alone.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
You DID promote the owner breaking Covid guidelines. That DOES kill people. Taking personal reponsibility isn't something a lot of people want to do these days so you're not alone.

I said the restaurant owner should eventually be forgiven for staying open, his restaurant staying open DOES NOT kill anyone.
Not surprised if you don't want to know the difference.

I also said Government shutdowns are a crock. That also, DOES NOT kill people.
Wouldn't be surprised if you again, don't want to know the difference.

Covid Guidelines, any idea the sacrifices gone through in support of them, don't paint a picture you've never seen.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Brazil might disagree. Sweden too.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
I also said Government shutdowns are a crock. That also, DOES NOT kill people.

It only promotes the idea we should never have taken measures to prevent killing more people. As i said, you seem to promote that more Americans should have died.

Quote:
Covid Guidelines, any idea the sacrifices gone through in support of them, don't paint a picture you've never seen.

I can honestly say I'm just as aware or more than you are about that topic.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus One Restaurant stands in defiance of corporate government shudown

Link Copied to Clipboard