Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Dude, because nobody else competent wanted the job does not mean that Sashi wasn't competent. If you work at a factory as a assembler and the factory is hiring for a machinist but can't find one so they let you do the job does that mean your incompetent too even though you didn't originally apply for that job?

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
P
Legend
Legend
P
That's not what you said. It's a great attempt at backtracking though. Have you ever considered a future in politics? wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
" In his mind he was the only thing good in Cleveland." ??

I'm a fan of the team that won a playoff game and went on to play Kansas City in the next round.

He was the HC of a year where they went winless after a year of winning once, jumped into lake Erie, and the whole situation became a joke of outrageous proportions.

Good Luck at Tenn. St.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sashi was fired because he did not draft Wentz or Watson, or find a legitimate QB after the Manziel fiasco. He said his job was to find a QB and he failed.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
That's not what you said. It's a great attempt at backtracking though. Have you ever considered a future in politics? wink

Your funny Pit, you should be a comedian because I said the same thing in both posts.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
P
Legend
Legend
P
At least we agree since they couldn't find anyone competent they hired Sashi. wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
At least we agree since they couldn't find anyone competent they hired Sashi. wink

Nice try, Sashi already had a job with the team and was part of the search committee.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
He said his job was to find a QB and he failed.

Actually I believe Hue is the one who said that.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: dawg66
Sashi negotiated contracts with the players and was in charge of the salary cap till he took on job of overseeing the entire football operations. Which by the way was only because nobody with any competence wanted it and it was already determined that the team needed to be tore down and rebuilt.

I'm just agreeing with you. wink

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: dawg66
Quote:
He said his job was to find a QB and he failed.

Actually I believe Hue is the one who said that.

I disagree.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Huey in the News

Link Copied to Clipboard