Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Employed by a company with 100 or more employees? Get the vaccine, or the company can be fined up to $14,000 per person.

Let the illegals in the country with no vaccines? No problem, no fine.

Let's focus on the here and now.

Okay then let's address both of the lies you just told.

In the first place nobody is "letting the illegals in". In July new a record was set in arrests at our southern border.

Nobody is "letting the illegals in" when you're setting new arrests records.

U.S. border arrests top 1 million in fiscal year 2021

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/us-border-arrests-top-1-million-fiscal-year-2021-2021-06-25/

Migrant border arrests in July rise to highest level in 21 years for U.S.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/northamerica/2021-08/13/c_1310125665.htm

The second lie was " Get the vaccine, or the company can be fined up to $14,000 per person".

Nobody "has to get the vaccine" or be fined. You have the choice not to get the vaccine and be tested weekly instead.

Facts actually matter to some people but certainly not to you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
lmao

Illegal immigration is up because the fascist bigot is out of the Oval and the illegals see the chance for a better life here again vs. being labeled rapists and criminals, having their children permanently kidnapped by a government, and anything else the fascist could do to make their lives hell... except stop hiring them for his businesses...

The same good ole boys club bemoaning Biden's presidency for illegal border crossing being up ARE the same trogs that were silent little lambs when news broke that the last guy was hiring them at his resorts and hotels while bashing the fact they were here. smh, you can't make this crap up.

Seems to be a lot of double standards these days for team red...

Afghanistan withdrawal/abandoning the Kurds on the battlefield
100K or so covid deaths/500K+ covid deaths
Covid surge but economy is open/ covid surge, lies, economy closed and wrecked.
And don't get me started on lies, gaffes, and hidden agendas...

Best thing to do is put them on ignore and end the insanity.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Oh, pardon me Mr. Expert.

The companies would have to pay for the weekly testing. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

And yes, there IS the possibility of fines.

And I don't care how many illegals have been arrested at the border. What I care about concerning that is "How many got through?"

Now, go on and do you.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Not only didn't you not make the testing part clear, you didn't mention it at all. wink You plainly stated that you had to get tested or be fined.

So your claim was they are "letting the illegals in" when the proof dictates they are setting records in arrests not "letting them in". You see, your claim was they are "letting them in". Now you're trying to change that to you're concerned about "how many got through"? Those aren't the same thing.

You're amazing. lol

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
You are amazing.

How many illegals get through, daily? Since you're the expert, tell us all. Tell us what it would cost a company to pay for the testing, weekly. Because from what I've seen, it won't be free. As is nothing free.

But go ahead. Hey, I've been vaccinated. I can't sit my ass here on the computer unlike some. Retired? Nah. I get, GET to work, because I want to, and need to. You? sit in your apartment/condo/home and make mandates all you want. Belittle others all you want.

P
Legend
Legend
P
First let me explain something to you. Last week alone we averaged over 1560 deaths from Covid each day in America. That means as many people died from Covid every two days as died on 9/11. The vast majority of people dying from Covid are unvaccinated. Now just because that concerns someone enough to be informed with information that is free and readily available to everyone and can easily and quickly found doesn't make anyone an expert although I can understand how someone who does not wish to or care enough to be informed would see it that way.

Once again. Your claim was that this administration was "letting the illegals in the country with no vaccines". That was clearly a lie.

Your second claim was that "Get the vaccine, or the company can be fined up to $14,000 per person." That too was clearly not true.

Now you wish to back away from that and refuse to take responsibility for it. If you want to know the answers to questions totally unrelated to the lies you told, do your own homework. Home Covid tests can be purchased. You can Google the price yourself.

How many people are getting past border security? Since it sems to be something you are so concerned about, do your own homework. I mean after all, I simply try to be informed about as many Americans dying every two days from Covid as died on 9/11.

On matters that concern you so much, it's not hard for you to do the same thing.

See, this is what you do every time. When you get nailed to the wall for lying and and can't back it up, you get personal. I live as good as you do and I've earned that. No need to be so butt hurt over it.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Biden says he won't shut things down again, but I fully expected and still expect another massive lockdown... perhaps it wiol only be regional or state level but I think the deaths are going to keep piling up until they are forced to do it. We can't have the medical facilities over capacity without taking drastic measures to curb the virus.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/13/21 10:05 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Seems to me you can't answer questions when you know the answers won't fit your agenda. Weird.

Your 'go to' reply when asked a question about what you state as fact is "do your own homework". Oh, I should throw in a couple of these: rofl rofl rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Go ahead. I know you refuse to find anything of substance or sources to back up anything you say. You would rather blame someone else for not doing it for you. Sounds like kids who claim the dog ate their homework. Still avoiding the fact you lied because you had no clue what you were talking about I see.

If I wanted to teach you and inform you I would charge you money.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, you can't. Keyboard warrior, troll, and msm mouth.

Run along now, I'm sure there's some thread that doesn't have you having the last word.

Oh....... rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Ah, poor arch. Still blaming others for not proving his point for him.

See, when you have nothing of substance or defense for things you post... when you refuse to make points on your own, you resort to saying stupid things.

But why would I expect any different from you?

So how much are those Covid tests? It's a quick search on google. They sell them.

How many people are sneaking by the border patrol again? I mean it's something you claim you want to know and care about.

Oh that's right, you never search out the answers to your own questions. You want someone else to do it for you. How pathetic.

#gmstrong
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden/Harris Administration

Link Copied to Clipboard