Print Thread
#1868419 06/23/21 02:32 PM
V
Vee_Rex Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
V
Hey all! Do anyone have any tickets to the Browns/Bears game on Sept 26th? My brother is a huge Bears fan (yuck) and I'd love to take him for his birthday.

Or any other games if not that one. Thanks much!

B
Legend
Legend
B
I thought about selling my Bear tickets, but the opener is the weekend before and decided we are just going to spend the week in the general area and catch both.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Vee_Rex Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
V
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
I thought about selling my Bear tickets, but the opener is the weekend before and decided we are just going to spend the week in the general area and catch both.

Awww! Should you change your mind, let me know

B
Legend
Legend
B
OK

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I don't like to assume the worst, but when someone's first post here is to ask for tickets (and knowing how valuable they are) it makes the radar beep a little.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
V
Vee_Rex Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
V
Originally Posted By: jfanent
I don't like to assume the worst, but when someone's first post here is to ask for tickets (and knowing how valuable they are) it makes the radar beep a little.

I feel that and I understand how it might look sketch. I joined a couple Browns forums to see if anyone would be willing to sell, because I want to gift a game to my brother.

For what it's worth, I'm a VERY active poster on some other sites (realcavsfans.com, pro sports daily, footballsfuture, and follow r/browns subreddit) under Vee_Rex/Vee-Rex user name.

Last edited by Vee_Rex; 06/24/21 09:39 AM.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Vee_Rex

I feel that and I understand how it might look sketch. I joined a couple Browns forums to see if anyone would be willing to sell, because I want to gift a game to my brother.

For what it's worth, I'm a VERY active poster on some other sites (realcavsfans.com, pro sports daily, footballsfuture, and follow r/browns subreddit) under Vee_Rex/Vee-Rex user name.

We won't know you're legit until you offer your first Sashi Brown take. wink

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
V
Vee_Rex Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
V
Originally Posted By: FATE

Ahaha, well if you're all Sashi cultists then I might be in trouble. Great at acquiring assets, not-so-great at drafting. The Sam Hinkie of the NFL. eek

O
Legend
Legend
O

Ahaha, well if you're all Sashi cultists

Depends on who you ask... lol!

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: FATE

Ahaha, well if you're all Sashi cultists then I might be in trouble. Great at acquiring assets, not-so-great at drafting. The Sam Hinkie of the NFL. eek

Like I said, I probably don't have tickets to sell you, but welcome to the board. You might as well post here some as well. I post on the Browns Board fairly often. Same name as here.

Over the years there have been a few others, just the two at this time.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
S
1st String
1st String
S
Pre-Season Game

Before I get tickets off of ticketmaster or through a facebook Browns re-sale site, is anyone willing to get rid of a couple of Browns vs. Giants for August 22nd? And if you have a couple to get rid of how much were you looking to get for them. I am going to take my son to his first game and thought I would check with you guys before buying from others.

Just let me know! Thanks!

V
Vee_Rex Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
V
Originally Posted By: savagedawgs
Pre-Season Game

Before I get tickets off of ticketmaster or through a facebook Browns re-sale site, is anyone willing to get rid of a couple of Browns vs. Giants for August 22nd? And if you have a couple to get rid of how much were you looking to get for them. I am going to take my son to his first game and thought I would check with you guys before buying from others.

Just let me know! Thanks!

You can't just hijack my thread, bro! Lol j/k

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Browns Game tickets

Link Copied to Clipboard