Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/ny-h...5DDAMXV46DQ5TQ/

NY hospital to pause baby deliveries after staffers quit over vaccine mandate

September 10, 2021 at 4:23 pm PDT\

By Bob D'Angelo, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

LOWVILLE, N.Y. — An upstate New York hospital said it will pause the delivery of babies in two weeks because of a spate of resignations by maternity unit workers who are objecting to COVID-19 vaccination mandates.

Lewis County General Hospital, in Lowville, will temporarily stop delivering babies after Sept. 24, WWNY reported. During a news conference Friday afternoon, Lewis County Health System CEO Gerald Cayer said seven of the 30 hospital workers who resigned were from the hospital’s maternity ward. He added that another seven maternity unit staffers were undecided about getting the vaccine, the television station reported.

30 total resignations in ONE HOSPITAL … maybe they can hire some illegals since they don’t need to get vaccinated …

But I’m sure the INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST mob will say this is the only hospital affected and there fore doesn’t really count …

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not true. It was all over the news in California. It was terrible disrespectful behavior the should be punished.

I have my ballot in. I did not vote for Elder. I thought his commercials helped Newsom. And there was a lot of them.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
That's all you have? Grammar police?

I've never seen you go after anyone else on grammar. Odd.

It was smack on him calling out intellect while unable to handle the basics of written English.
If you can’t see the irony/humor that’s on you.

[Linked Image]
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Thanks Y’All

Link Copied to Clipboard