Next Thread
Print Thread
#1879760 08/31/21 09:23 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
The brilliant unbiased truth teller Andy "I see Antifa everywhere" Ngo has just broke an incredible story of organized left wing educational indoctrination of GOPer kids into the BAD -isms... This is of course backed up by completely honest video evidence provided by the upstanding super competent unbiased journalism that ONLY Project Veritas can deliver. This is MUST SEE REPORTING! omfg

For real team red, when are y'all going to quit trying to make a hate group out of people who refuse to tolerate fascism in America? You must all truly despise the Greatest Generation. Even though I laugh at this witless propaganda, still find it sad, incomprehensible, disturbing, dishonest, and dangerous. Did these dolts learn anything after January 6th? Unbelievable.

BTW - Y'all is shorthand for Y'alliban.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Your tears are very salty.

By the way your head pops off, Im guessing Andy Ngo is your boogeyman.

No Craps Given
B
Legend
Legend
B
He looks under the bed every night.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

does he see you when he looks?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That is a man that should be fired. As a teacher his job is to educate and not exploit.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
M
Legend
Legend
M
Classic example of finding one rotten apple and using it to try to paint the whole of something in the same light with absolutely zero evidence or justification. By this same measure we should paint the entire police force as racist and corrupt based on the murders some of the rotten apples commit. All successful business owners are rotten because of the likes of Madoff and Elizabeth Holmes. Hell - we saw BUNCHES of Trump's closest allies and confidants sentenced and all Trump faithful would do was insist it had nothing to do with him, but here one bad apple means so much more? . Based on the Storming of the Capitol Building and droves and droves of the prosecuted all stating their aim was to overturn a peaceful election ... what does that make the rest of them - if one bad apple means so much?

Pffft. Fake news. Fake reporting - and yes it probably does mean something coming from this jaundiced individual (I nearly called him a journalist) with an agenda.

Pffft./

Last edited by mgh888; 09/01/21 08:13 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
M
Legend
Legend
M
And just like commenting on Trump's continued leadership and central role in the GOP ... absolutely hilarious that instead of talking about the content, the flock of Trump are simply regurgitating a deflection and trying to stop the discussion based on comments that belong in a kindergarten playground. I guess that's about the level we see right now.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Classic example of finding one rotten apple and using it to try to paint the whole of something in the same light with absolutely zero evidence or justification. By this same measure we should paint the entire police force as racist and corrupt based on the murders some of the rotten apples commit. All successful business owners are rotten because of the likes of Madoff and Elizabeth Holmes.

That's not just a hypothetical. A LOT of people and groups have used that same measure to do exactly what you describe.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

iTz jUzT aN IDEeA!

Tackles are tackles.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Classic example of finding one rotten apple and using it to try to paint the whole of something in the same light with absolutely zero evidence or justification.

I don't disagree with the premise here... but in this example we are talking about Sacramento, CA. That place is the cradle of CA lunacy.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Swish #1879880 09/01/21 12:28 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

does he see you when he looks?

No.

( I am behind the clothes hanging in the closet )

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
You do know the best decision someone can make, in order to live life as themselves is to come out of the closet, right? wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Antifa Boogeymen

Link Copied to Clipboard