Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Mathmatically Anthony Schwartz had 2 negative plays in his first NFL game on drives that did not score.
He ran a route that was different from if he'd continued, and was thrown to but not near the ball.
2nd He was thrown a ball that was knocked away by the defender but he had his hands on it.

A. Schwartz was involved on two plays that ended incompleted on 2 separate drives where the Browns did not score.
He also had a couple positive plays including one big pass which he was able to corral and catch, after a bobble. And a sweep run and a 9 yard completion. 59 yards on passes over 10 yards through the air.

Is there a point you were trying to make other than he played an NFL game and had both positive and neutral results?

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Mathmatically Anthony Schwartz had 2 negative plays in his first NFL game on drives that did not score.
He ran a route that was different from if he'd continued, and was thrown to but not near the ball.
2nd He was thrown a ball that was knocked away by the defender but he had his hands on it.

A. Schwartz was involved on two plays that ended incompleted on 2 separate drives where the Browns did not score.
He also had a couple positive plays including one big pass which he was able to corral and catch, after a bobble. And a sweep run and a 9 yard completion. 59 yards on passes over 10 yards through the air.

Is there a point you were trying to make other than he played an NFL game and had both positive and neutral results?

Sharks don't like quicksand.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
well, that IS newsworthy

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

Sharks don't like quicksand.

I have to hand it to you oober you have a lot more patience then I have I hardly EVER read anything he writes I see who the response is from wave up at the sky and keep going.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
j/c

Tackles are tackles.
O
Legend
Legend
O
A lot of the mystery around the Reuben Foster rumors just cleared up.

That sucks.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
We’re gonna see more JOK and Malcolm Smith obviously. Maybe Foster as well.

I’m fine with less Wilson

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns News & Notes (Continued)

Link Copied to Clipboard