Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I have no issue with taking Richardson, and we could keep Hillis depending on his cost.

Someone mentioned AJ Green vs Ingram last year, but it holds no correlation. Richardson is a much better player/prospect than Ingram was. When it comes down to pro-potential, Richardson is an elite prospect. The same way AJ Green was. Justin Blackmon IMO isn't on the same tier as Richardson.

And I agree that Richardson would pretty much be our number 1 running back if we drafted him. Hillis would be able to get playing time, but Richardson can do it all, and do it better than Hillis. Although Hillis is a better pass blocker. But otherwise, Richardson is a better player for sure.

(Assuming we don't go QB and this is a non-qb thread)
1) Richardson RB
1b) Luke Kuechley ILB BC
2) Zebrie Sanders RT(I would put in that Mike Adams guy, but I dunno anything about him and people on here don't say great things.........)

But all these mock drafts are really just that. We dunno our needs until after Free Agency. Especially for the picks after the 1st pick. I'd love to fit a WR in there, but we could really use a LB and DE too. Most importantly, RT is going to have to be fixed to make this offense go.

So I'd love to get Robert Meachem and Mario Williams in FA, then this draft would be a dream . If not, 1 FA) DeSean Jackson 2 FA) Cliff Avril

With that we'd be a lot better off. Those are key positions though, RT, WR, DE, LB (Weakside or Inside). Especially DE and RT. It all starts in the trenches baby.

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yea we could go as many directions in FA as in the draft. Super Mario, Brent Grimes, Stevie Johnson, Desean Jackson man it is a loaded class.

ROTOWorld free agency list

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Yea we could go as many directions in FA as in the draft. Super Mario, Brent Grimes, Stevie Johnson, Desean Jackson man it is a loaded class.

ROTOWorld free agency list

Thanks for that list, and that is a huge list. Thing is we still dunno who will be a FA anyway because of franchising and stuff. I just can't wait for FA to start and for the Browns to get some players. Then I will feel better about throwing up these mock drafts.

There's names on the list that won't go FA, like Pouha on the Jets. I just don't see him getting away from that (that and he loves NY). If we ran a 3-4, he'd be real high on my desire list as a NT. That guy keeps his mouth shut and just does his job. Players like that don't get away

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
Legend
Legend
I would bet money that Hillis will not be a Brown next year.

I would bet a lesser amount that we will not draft Richardson.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) The Non-Quarterback Thread

Link Copied to Clipboard