Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Opposite for me. It's tough to go on the road in those loud domes, let alone with a rook QB (as incredibly dynamic as he's been).

ATL got stuffed running on every first down and it just didn't matter.

Kaepernick isn't a rookie.

Legend
Legend
Crazy what can happen when a guy gets to sit and learn a system.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Crazy what can happen when a guy gets to sit and learn a system.

He taught harbaugh the pistol

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
I have 3 thoughts to end the day.

1. Atlanta had 3rd down in the red zone, 16-14 yd line, down 4 points with a minute 43 to play. Matt Ryan had just been knocked down. I would have called a time out, I think they should have called a timeout on offense, even if they hoped to run out the clock after a td.
3rd and 4, 2 downs to get to the superbowl and your Qb has just been knocked down. Call a timout.

2. The Ravens beat Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady, now they'll face Colin Kaepernik.

3. Just to gloat. Back in August/September, ( At work) Jordan thought I was crazy to say RG3 was a better qb than Peyton Manning going forward from this point, and expecting a crazy answer asked who'd be in the Sb, Balt, and San Fran, because of the two harbaugh's.... and because whoever drafted LaMichael James.

This is the first time in my life, I can remember picking both teams right, going back to picking when I was 4, 1/2 yrs old. You're family forced you to pick a superbowl winner at 4 1/2 yrs, right? Pfft! Raised into a life of wasting so much of a lifetime on football, watching football.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

I don't think Greg Little has a 100 yard game in 2 years as a Brown.

He had 131 against Arizona last year... but I know what you are saying..... I also know Greg Little isn't Julio Jones, but he's also never played with a QB who completes almost 70% of his passes and threw for 4700 yards... and he doesn't exactly have Gonzalez and White to take attention away from him...

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Quote:

3. Just to gloat. Back in August/September, ( At work) Jordan thought I was crazy to say RG3 was a better qb than Peyton Manning going forward from this point, and expecting a crazy answer asked who'd be in the Sb, Balt, and San Fran, because of the two harbaugh's.... and because whoever drafted LaMichael James.

Yep. I remember that. You're not crazy if you're right.

Quote:

This is the first time in my life, I can remember picking both teams right, going back to picking when I was 4, 1/2 yrs old. You're family forced you to pick a superbowl winner at 4 1/2 yrs, right? Pfft! Raised into a life of wasting so much of a lifetime on football, watching football.

Quoted for truth.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

I don't think Greg Little has a 100 yard game in 2 years as a Brown.

He had 131 against Arizona last year... but I know what you are saying..... I also know Greg Little isn't Julio Jones, but he's also never played with a QB who completes almost 70% of his passes and threw for 4700 yards... and he doesn't exactly have Gonzalez and White to take attention away from him...

and his first year and part of last year, he dropped far to many balls. But he sure turned that around in the latter part of this past season. If he continues down that path, I can see where he could have a number of 100 yard games.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Exactly, there have been times when the offense (QB) seemed to have lost confidence in him... I will stress that he is not now, nor will he likely ever be, as good as Julio Jones... but if he can reach his potential and Phil Taylor can reach his potential, I don't think the argument of would you rather have that or Jones is quite as much of a slam dunk as Storm seems to think it is..

yebat' Putin
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2012 NFL Season NFL Post Season 2012 NFC Championship Game

Link Copied to Clipboard