Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Since many around here like to dig on others for believing in future busts, I thought it would make a good thread to have everyone list the 10 guys they believe in and no I dont want a Mayock's top 10.

1. Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M I think the kid is the next joe thomas.

2. Xavier Rhodes CB FSU Love his press skills, love the physicality and believe he has the potential to be the next Richard Sherman

3. EJ Manuel QB FSU I tell ya what, this kid has more raw potential than anyone in this draft. I think with Norv and Chud wow he would stud out.

4. Paul Warford OG UK Beast, probably right guard only but damn he humiliates and brutalizes defensive linemen.

5. Bacarri Rambo FS Georgia The guy gets no love but everyone in the SEC knows who this kid is.

6. Jordan Reed TE Florida TE version of Cribbs. Just a worker, raw but explosive and powerful. I think he may end up as the single best TE in this draft.

7. Marucs Lattimore RB South Carolina Even with a solid RB stable, I would not be the least bit upset if we took a chance on this kid.

8. Ryan Swope WR texas A&M The guy catches everything thrown his way and is fearless, the only knock is that he has taken some really big shots and with all the concussion stuff makes him a tad risky but this kid is great.

9. Jonathon Hankins DT OSU I am not an OSU homer and this is probably the weakest big 10 draft ever but Hankins is a stud, I think he should be a top 15 pick.

10. Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB UConn I would love to see this kid moved to FS. He has real star potential, he can play corner but with his ability to break on the ball and make plays on the ball, he could be the next Ed Reed but even staying at corner he is going to be really freaking good.

I didnt put star on my list because of the heart thing combined with how he will wear out at the end of games, I wonder if the two aren't related. I wanted to add Montee Ball but the little guy just missed. I like the OLB's but I ain't 100% sold on any of them

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Sounds like we could use #8 on that list.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Lemme give this a try:

1) I think that Jarvis Jones will wind up being a great blitzing OLB.

2) I believe that Ansah will be a player who might have a long NFL career, but who will be a jack of all trades type, but a master of none. He'll be like Gerard Warren ...... and be useful for several teams ..... but never the impact player he was drafted to be.

3) I am coming around to the idea that Rhodes would be a better fit for us at CB than Milliner.

4) I want no part of any QB in rounds 1-3. Even round 4 is somewhat questionable for me.

5) I am unsure which TE I want to see us draft. We need an all around player at the position. Maybe a homer pick here, and Jake Stoneburner might be an option.

6) I think that some might be disappointed if we don't draft a Guard until the 5-7 rounds ...... but that well might be the case. Guards often take time to develop in the NFL, and we have several who should have the light coming on.

7) It really would not surprise me at all to see us draft 2 or even maybe 3 DB. You can never have too many Corners in today's NFL. If we can find guys who can handle the Nickel and Dime roles, they can contribute and add value, even if they don't start right away.

8) Since we passed completely on the FS position, we either must have a guy the coaches like, or we are waiting for the draft. Could our 1st 2 picks go CB, S? I think that they could.

9) If we go late round Guard, I would like to see a local kid, Lamar Mady, from YSU, get a shot. He's not a day 1 starter ... but I think that he could be a legitimate starter 2-3 years down the road.

10) I think that we might look at a kicker in the 7th round. I have read some of the scouting reports, since I really haven't paid much attention to Kickers ...... and the "NFL comparison" for Caleb Sturgis isPhil Dawson. Could it be ....? Maybe, but I think that I would prefer Dustin Hopkins. He seems to be more consistent in his overall approach to each and every kick from what I have read. He also looks like he has a strong leg. I think that he's worth a 7th round investment.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
E
Legend
Legend
E
10 That I "Believe In" for the Browns. Which for me eliminates RB, LT, C n RT on O...n maybe NT (Rubin n Hughes) on the D.

Not in any order:

1. Ziggy Ansah OLB
2. Dion Jordan OLB
3. Shariff Floyd DE
4. Star Lotlulelie DE
5. Sheldon Richardson DE
6. Dee Milliner CB
7. Xavier Rhodes CB
8. Jonathon Cooper OG
9. Chance Warmack OG
10. Tyler Eifert TE

These are my top 10 Guys I would like to see as Browns (basically the first round either at #6 or a Trade Back scenario)

Pretty much War Room not the Big Board but Browns board that has 40 prospects for varied areas of the draft.

JMHO I do like Datone Jones a lot...I could take Cooper out n add him in. 3-4 DE

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
N
Legend
Legend
N
interesting topic. especially this year where while I like a bunch of the OLB prospects, they each have too many questions to think they'll be surefire hits.

here's my list (same vein - not my top10 prospects, but my top10 guys that I believe in):

1. Tyler Eifert, TE, ND - a no doubt about it, slam dunk prospect who will excel in the NFL.
2. Dee Milliner, CB, Bama - should be good in any scheme too.
3. Jarvis Jones, LB, UGa - assuming his spinal stenosis checks out.
4. Luke Joeckel, OT, A&M - did just fine against many of the guys he'll be competing against in the NFL.
5. Johnathan Hankins, DT, OSU - not the upside of some of the other DTs, but he certainly will be a longtime NFLer.
6. Alex Okafor, LB/DE, Tx - He was downright unstoppably dominant at times and progressed throughout his tenure. I hope that he ends up out of the division (if not on the Browns).
7. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Tx - he's not going to overly impress with his coverage skills, but he'll be a very good SS for some team.
8. Tyronn Mathieu, S, LSU - strange to include him, I know. But, if he has kicked his off-field habits, then his onfield should be unquestioned and I have to include him here.
9. Damontre Moore, LB/DE, A&M - tape vs. combine. He was so good that I have to think he'll eventually get it in the NFL even if it takes a couple years to build up his body.
10. Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor & DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson - I think they are just as talented as the 4 guys I see consistently ranked ahead of them (Patterson, Allen, Hunter, Woods).

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Here are the top 10 things I believe in this NFL draft.

#1 - I would rather trade down from #6 with either the Rams or Vikings and acquire one of their 2nd round picks, while swapping first round picks.

#2 - I really think we need to draft another explosive outside linebacker or pass rusher to help our front 7 if we stay put at #6

#3 - If we stay put at #6 I want us to take Dion Jordan the OLB from Oregon. He could really benefit from rushing opposite of Paul Kruger and is fast and athletic enough to drop into coverage

#4 - I want John Simon in the 3rd or 4th round no matter who we've selected!

#5 - I'm a big fan of Michael Ford RB/LSU and Andre Ellington RB/Clemson and would love for us to take either of them in the 4th round or later.

#6 - Our first three picks need to be Pass Rush, Safety, and Offensive Guard (assuming we are able to sign Brent Grimes).

#7 - I don't want any of the Quarterbacks in this years draft.

#8 - If we can trade down more than once in the 1st round, and end up at the very bottom of the 1st round, but can obtain two or three 2nd round picks I would be a very happy camper.

#9 - We need a hard nosed fullback at the bottom of this draft.

#10 - Slot receiver is a pressing issue as well, the kid from Texas A&M would be an awesome pickup if he is healthy.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"
P
Legend
Legend
P
These Are My Top 10 That I Would Love To See In A Browns Uniform:

1. Dee Milliner ... Would be great having two shutdown CB's
2. Jarvis Jones ... Would be our best OLB since Chip Banks
3. Tyler Eiffert ... Would be a great fit in Nor's Offense
4. Chance Warmack ... Would Make Our OL As Good As Any In The NFL
5. Matt Barkley .. I Think He Will be A Franchise QB
6. John Simon ... He Will be A 10 Year Player That Will Bring The Energy This Team Needs
7. Eric Reid ... I Think He Is The Best Saftey In This Draft And We Need help At Saftey
8. Tavon Austin Great Slot Reciever ...
9. Alec Ogletree ... We Need A Young Agressive ILB
10. Jonathan Cooper .. If We Can't Get Warmack

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
I
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
I
I've been watching a lot of youtube lately. I'll take a stab at it.

1. If Percy Harvin and Barry Sanders had a kid , his name would be Tavon Austin. He's a great route runner, impossible to tackle 1 on 1 in the open field and talented enough to be our #1 KR, #1 PR, starting slot receiver, and change of pace back. I hope we trade down and grab him. If not, I would take him at 6 and never look back. He's the most explosive player in the draft and 1 of the 2 missing pieces in our offense (the second piece is LG).

2. Tyler Eifert, TE, ND - Until they create a 6'7" 240lb DB that runs a 4.4, Tyler will be a match-up nightmare for defensive coordinators for years to come.

3. Dee Millner, CB, Bama - X Rhodes is gonna draw a lot of illegal contact flags while Milliner draws up a lot of probowl votes. Millner is the real deal. Reminds me a lot of Haden.

4. Luke Joeckel, OT, A&M - NFL ready. 1st pick of the draft.

5. Jarvis Jones, LB, UGA - Injury or not, this guy lit up the stat sheet and occasionally single handedly took over games. I bet Pittsburgh is pushing the media to highlight his condition so he replaces Harrison next year.

6. Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU - He makes the list because he really doesn't know what he's doing yet and looks like a top 10 pick. No DE in the draft is better against the run. Athletic enough to hold his own at any position in the front 7.

...crap. Got to get back to work. Post the next 4 later.

Legend
Legend
1. Blidi Wreh Wilson - He will be a very good player (and I'm biased because he's one of my best friends).

2. Jordan Reed - I really like his athleticism and think he'll be very good.

3. Bacarri Rambo - I would be thrilled to get this guy at S.

4. Tyler Eifert - I would consider this a luxury pick because we have greater needs, but he'll be very good.

5. Marcus Lattimore - To get him in the 5th or 6th would be incredible.

If I had my perfect draft:

1. Trade back to acquire a 2nd Round pick.
2. Draft Chance Warmack in the 1st.
3. Draft Blidi Wreh Wilson in the 2nd.
4. Draft Jordan Reed in the 3rd.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
M
Rookie
Rookie
M
I will take a crack at this.........

1) Dee Milliner JMHO the most complete player in the draft. Can press, play zone, has good ball skills, and has great make up speed. I really want Geno and a few OL to go ahead of us on draft day.

2) Luke Joekel Like it was already said very similar player to Joe Thomas. No major holes in his game.

3) Sharrif Floyd Great motor, very athletic big man. Is a bigger slightly less explosive Warren Sapp with out the tude.

4) Xavier Rhodes Most physical corner, a corner with a mean streak. Think of a bigger Hanford Dixon.

5) Justin Hunter I watched a few games with him and Patterson. Hunter jumps off the screen. He is bigger with better hands. Just needs to get his confidence back from the injury.

6) Jaimie Collins He is Jarvis Jones without the spinal issue. Still a little raw, but a much better motor than Jones. He will be developed and will be a star, Jones will be thrown in and will be a mild bust. He is lousy against the run, and has no motor. Jones is a one trick pony. The NFL will expose that. Collins will be developed much slower and will only get better.

7) Larry Warford Huge human being who will destroy DL, I would love to have a second and get him.

8) Quinton Patton He is Santonio Holmes light. He runs exceptional routes, and has very good hands. I think he will have a great run in the NFL.

9) Reid Fragel Super tall athletic RT who will be in the league 12-15 years. Still raw will get a ton better.

10) DJ Fluker Not as a RT but as a guard. I think he will move to Guard and be very similar to Warford. Weird but I am liking the large road grader types.

Go Browns!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
This should be fun...

1 Ansah, if he is available and the Browns's don't take him, shame on Lombardi et.al.

2 DJ Hayden will be an outstanding cornerback for some team.

3 Trevardo Williams is the best pass rusher no one is talking about.

4. John Simon, the hackneyed homer chants are just bather to me, this guy will succeed on effort and toughness. He's just a football player.

5 Sheldon Richardson is a very dynamic DL. He doesn't have to take a back seat to Floyd or Lotulelei.

6 As an Ohio State guy I think Denard Robinson will blow up in the league. The next Josh Cribbs, hopefully he will go somewhere they know how to use him.

7 I expect DeAndre Hopkins to stud out in the NFL, hopefully not in the AFC North

8 If the Browns don't get Ansah in Rnd 1, Jamie Collins in Rnd 3 would make up for it.

9 I like Josh Evans as a FS prospect, he isn't getting much pre-draft attention but he competed well in the SEC.

10 If the Browns draft an OG late, I'll take Eric Herman.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Good thread Mourg, here go mine....in no order:

1. DE/OLB Ansah....you all know how I feel about him. Big man that can run

2. DE/OLB Moore....probably a better 4-3 fit, but could see a Kruger-like development at 34 OLB too

3. G Cooper....best interior OL in this draft.

4. CB Banks....could play FS too, terrific ball skils. Reminds me of J.Byrd

5. FS Swearinger....best FS of the class imho

6. TE Kelce....most complete TE in this class. Could become a H.Miller type, character rumblings though, so I'm not 100% here

7. WR Patton....the next Reggie Wayne

8. SS Shamarko Thomas....great player, Bob Sanders clone, both good and bad

9. CB Gratz....love Wreh-Wilson, but this dude is a better fit in our scheme

10. CB Slay....was tested playing opposite Banks and he more than held up, has an ever higher ceiling because he's the better athlete

11. CB J.Taylor....not a great fit in Horton's scheme, but an elite Zone-CB. Terrific combination of athleticism, work ethic and tape. High floor and ceiling

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
While I'm at it, here are some of my 3rd day "sleepers" with ridiculous upside prognostications

1. DE/OLB Eric Martin....so this guy racks up 16.5 TFL, 8.5 sacks at Nebraska, playing as a DE, but gets snubbed by the combine. Then he runs a 4.55 at his pro day to go along with ridiculous 3.97 SS and 6.63 3cone. Hello? McFly? So, what's the knock? You guessed it, he's only 6'1, 237...Elvis Dumervil was a 3rd day selection too, remember?

2. CB J.Adams....like Amerson and Rhodes, he was considered a Top 50 guy before the season. Like them, he had a down season, but unlike them he got bumped down on boards because he's smaller. He qualifies as a small guy that can hit and he has no2 CB upside and nickel CB floor imho

3. RB Burkhead...battled injuries as a SR, so there's less hype around him and he isn't a great athlete, but a great football player. Has some P.Hillis to his game without the CIA stuff

4. ILB Knott....another forgotten one because of an injury....had a season ending shoulder surgery, but was a terror on the field. Made All-Big 12 1st team. Consistent, reliable, incredibly high motor AND athletic....9 career forced fumbles and 8 career INTs

5. TE C.Gragg....injury roundup. Based on what I've seen on tape he should be a 3rd rounder. Injury and deep/hyped up TE class makes him a day 3 sleeper.

6. DE/OLB Sharpe....see Martin, Eric above. 17.5 TFL, 8 sacks at Syracuse, he's small at 6'1

7. WR C.Harper....solid mix of production, game intelligence (former QB), athleticism and upside left

8. WR/TE Mike Shanahan...yeah, funny name, should be drafted by the Redskins

9. DE Joe Kruger....Dave's brother, just draft him. High motor, good rotational DL

10. WR Boyce...arguably the best slot WR after T.Austin at a much cheaper price. Also has no2/poss WR upside left

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
E
Legend
Legend
E
just commenting on Krugers brother. I followed him with interest at the combine cause I knew he was Krugers brother...my response was Wow...somebody got all the football genes. Of course now Kruger is a Brown - I don't wish to change my mind. just very unimpressed. No Lalich...hey trying to sell him to anyone who wants to look...lol

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
I love Chris Harper, reminds me of Anquan Boldin. Very intelligent and solid WR.

S
Legend
Legend
S
I think the top guy I like is Dion Jordan. Would be a nice fit, and big picture, if we added 3 LB's to this team with the linebackers we already have, that gives us good depth. Would love to watch those guys duke it out for starting spots in training camp.

I like Milliner too. I don't if he's worth a top 10 pick, but I really believe CB's are the only "safe" picks. They seem to bust out less than others. It's a position of need, but I would like to see us take him because we were high on him anyway.

I'm on the fence with Ansah. I've mentioned it before. Physically this guy is built in the mold of a multiple-time pro bowler. The lack of experience worries me. Regardless of whether or not we draft him, I'm interested to see how he does next year, wherever that is.

Joeckel sounds like a good player, but I love our 2 offensive tackles. I think we can all agree on that.

I don't really like any of the QB's. If the Browns see any of them as a can't miss, franchise guy, they have to take him, end of story. I don't think that's the case here.

Sharrif Floyd is an interesting player. Could be a beast in a 3-4. Wonder if that is our dark horse?

I'm a huge fan of Chance Warmack. I watched most of Alabama's season with the exception of their early OOC games that aren't on TV outside of Alabama. This guy would be such a great piece to add on an OL. Maybe a guard isn't ideal at 6, but in a weaker draft where trading back might be tougher, I would not be angry if they drafted him. That guy fits the bill of an NFL offensive lineman. Stick him at LG and watch what Norv could do with that running game. Good God.

It really seems like we are limited, and like I said, it's gonna be really tough to trade back this year.

I was thinking of doing a top 6 topic where you name your top 6 if you were the GM, that way you'd be guaranteed at least one guy.

If I had to give mine, it'd be:

1. Dion Jordan
2. Sharrif Floyd
3. Chance Warmack
4. Dee Milliner
5. Ziggy Ansah
6. Barkevious Mingo

I would love to see Lombardi and his scouts' top 6, this draft can go so many ways.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Not all these guys are suited for the Browns, but here goes:

--Dee Milliner: Best--and safest--pick in the draft. He will be a Pro Bowl CB and later convert to FS and excel there, much like Rod Woodson.

--Sharrif Floyd: Unbelievable explosive. Disrupts offense.

--Jonathan Cooper: Great feet for a guard. Gets to the second level.

--Luke Jockel: Has all the tools.

--Tyler Eifert: Kid is going to be a great TE and really open up things for his offense.

--Dion Jordan: He could be a disappointment, but I love his athleticism and potential.

--Lane Johnson: Very athletic. Former TE. He will get better and better.

--Tavon Austin: Yeah, he's little. But, he is explosive, multi-faceted, and is a even a good route runner. Difference maker.

--Chance Warmac: So, he is not a Combine guy. He is great in games. Made all "bama RBs look better than they were.

--Kenny Vaccaro: I guess. LOL......

Rookie
Rookie
Ten guys I would stake my name on? Well lets see if I can come up with ten. I'm only going to name guys who I think will be successes in the league regardless of when they get drafted. In no particular order.
1. Joseph Randle. The guy does to many things well to not succeed. Run, catch, and pass protect. Would love to see him here, but he's not really a need.
2. Tavon Austin. Makes way to many plays and will be used in many ways by someone.
3. Jamie Collins. Unbelievable explosion in this kid. Needs to be in the right system, but reminds me of Lawrence Taylor and Derrick Thomas with his explosion.
4. Lane Johnson. The most athletic LT I have ever seen, bar none. And still learning the position.
5. John Jenkins. Good NTs are hard to find and he's a good one.
6. Dee Milner. The guy is just to solid a player to not at least be a good corner for years to come.
7. Tyler Eifert. Just another TE in the mold of all the modern TEs in the league right now.
8. Dallas Thomas. A plug and play guard who should play for a long time, but he has to play guard.
9. Johnathan Cyprien. Just a really solid player.
10. Tommy Bohanan. FB who will fit in with someone.

Now I have some sleepers who could fit what we need.
RBs Theo Riddick. Catches the ball really well for a RB
Ray Graham. Another good one out of the backfield.
TE/FBs Kyle Juszczyk. Does everything pretty well. Great pass receiver.
Kyler Reed. A tweener who can really run.
Jack Doyle. Really like this kid.
Justice Cunningham. H-back/FB type who excells at blocking.
OL T.J. Johnson. Very strong center. 32 on the bench.
Brennan Williams. Was injured but good player.
Garrett Gilkey. Big strong tackle.
DL Nicholas Williams. Big guy who can run.
William Campbell. Big strong 5-technique type.
Brian Arnfelt. Big guy who is strong and can really run. 6-5 302, 38 on the bench and ran 4.83.
LBs Nathan Williams. I see him as an ILB.
Steven Means. Played DE for Buffalo but can really run and projects as an OLB in a 3-4.
Johnathan Stewart. Another LB who can run. 4.55 at his pro-day.
Brandon Hepburn. Runs well for an ILB.
CB Tharold Simon. Tall aggressive corner.
S Orhian Johnson. Big safety with some good explosion. And right in our backyard.

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong." John Gierach
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Good thread.

Here are 10 guys I like more than most. I'll post their GBN Report Rankings as well.

1. Damontre Moore (25) - If he finds the weight room could be a star
2. Margus Hunt (51) - Has the physical makeup of the perfect 34DE
3. Montee Ball (91) - Reminds me of Ahmad Bradshaw. I'd rather get my RB at the end of the third round than the top of the first.
4. Tyrann Mathieu (94) - Difference maker. Reminds me of a compact version of Asante Samuel and Peanut Tillman. Is going to create turnovers and I like those.
5. Devin Taylor (112) - Shocking to me to see him rated so low. Is overshadowed by Clowney but he has plays that make him look like a no doubt first rounder. Rare size, athleticism. If I had one guy to point out he'd be it.
6. Ryan Swope (113) - The guy knows how to get open. I don't think he plays with the type of speed he showed at the combine but you could do worse than have this guy as your #2 WR the next 5 years.
7. Chris Gragg (157) - This is the guy that stood out to me at the combine. Really nice athlete, fast, looked good catching the football. Just was a different looking cat than all the TEs going through the motions. Is too small to be an inline TE but (and this is a big but) he could be a heck of a WCO FB if he had the desire to become a lead blocker.
8. Levine Toilolo (206) - Is going to be a guy who moves the chains and scores TDs in the red zone. He's not going to get any YAC but he knows how to use his body to box out defenders. I like him.
9. Quinton Dial (263) - Another 34DE guy with good size who showed up in some of the games I saw and almost killed Aaron Murray with a cheapshot. Wasn't a world beater but surprised to see him ranked outside the draftable range. Needs to get in the weightroom.
10. Rex Burkhead (299) - Can't believe he's ranked this low. To me he looks like a 4th or 5th rounder. He was really good a year and a half ago. Reminds me of a bigger, stronger, faster version of Danny Woodhead. He would fit that offense to a T.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I like Fisher better than Joeckel. I think he's more athletic and has more upside.
Luke might have a slight edge as a more polished LT at the moment but Winston at the Sr Bowl was a monster and I think in the long run will be the better LT. They're real close.

All Pro
All Pro
Well, no use "believing" in top 50 talents, as far as late round/ sleeper guys...

At QB: Dayne Crist: Kansas. (really only interested at QB's who will be UDRFA's here...at least he still has the talent/ tools)

At RB: Kenjon Barner is still the only late round guy I like (5th-6th round)

At FB: Tommy Bohanon: Wake Forest. At the moment (which apparently has lasted 2 months), Bohanon is my favorite FB and favorite late round pick (5th-6th round)

At WR: Josh Boyce: TCU. Someone is going to get a steal with this slot receiver/ kick returner. (5th to 6th Round)

At TE: Zach Sudfeld: Nevada. Still can't help but see this kid drafted as high as the 6th round. He's too athletic to dropped out of the draft.

At G/C: Sticking with later picks, I still like Brian Winters from Kent State in the 4th.

On Defense...

DE: William Campbell: Michigan. Likely a 7th round guy, but if undrafted I would really push hard to bring him here. Not a lot of 34 Ends in this draft.

OLB: Jamie Collins: Southern Miss. Not exactly a sleeper here since he may have pushed his way up to the second round, but if he slips back to the 3rd we GOTTA GET THIS GUY (unless we already snagged someone in the first)

ILB: I keep coming up with AJ Klein from Iowa State here. Though I do have a soft spot for guys who win Def POY in their conferences. Should be a surprise contributer coming out of the 5th round.

CB: Leon McFadden: San Diego State. Trying to keep it day 3 here, but then again, since Cleveland already signed 2 nickel/dime 'backs to go along with the two we already had , I stopped paying attention to late round guys here. (round 4)

FS: Coming up on April now and still only really liking Phillip Thomas from Fresno State and Bacarri Rambo from Georgia. Both are pretty solidly in the 3rd round.

Well, that about does it.

People ask me what I do in spring when there's no football. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for fall
T
Legend
Legend
T
j/c

These are some players, I'm kind of down on, simply because I think it's easier to spot. And I don't have 10, just a couple

Blidi Wreh Wilson, Cb connecticutt. Reading up on a bunch of cornerbacks he stood out as one that I'd rather pass on. But I'm wrong alot.

David Quessenberry Offensive Tackle, San Jose St. He just doesn't look the part. He doesn't look like a football player, is that too much to ask for. He is one I'd pass on.

Another one, Sio Moore, OLB, Conn. I don't think this is a guy who is going to last in the NFL, but I'm wrong alot.

Jarvis Jones. I think he just won't provide value, I think he'll need time to develop. but I'm wrong alot.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) 10 that you believe in -2013

Link Copied to Clipboard