I don't see much more that the Browns can accomplish in free agency, maybe picking up Hixon who would be a nice addition but doesn't really "move the needle" in terms of improving the team.

Trading down while remaining in the top half of the draft would be a big help. But more importantly, to make this draft successful this front office has to upgrade the following positions: CB, TE and FS. As much as I want to add an OLB to the pile, at this point, with the team's needs elsewhere, I would give that position a lower prioritiy.

That's what I'm thinking as I propose the following mock draft for the Brownws.

1 Milliner, CB, if we stay at six, my head says, he's the best option.

3 Travis Kelce, TE, after Eifert he offers the best combination of inline and movement skills, receiving and blocking.

4 Josh Evans, FS, has good instincts for the position, physical secondary player who will bring it in pass coverage and run support.

5. Kenny Stills,WR, I think the Browns want to add another WR. Maybe a round too late to get him. To me, this pick is unnecessary but I do think they will take a WR at some pointl

6.Quanterus Smith, DE/OLB, recieved a lot of draft buzz before an ACL injury ended his season and he was unable to participate in the combine. 6'5", 250 lbs pass rusher from Western Kentucky. Definitely a second tier prospect. Not as explosive as Jamie Collins but was effective in Div 1-A. Good shoulder dip move, good use of hands to defeat blocks. Displays some run stopping ability also. A guy with some pass rush production, taken late who could be coached up.

6. Eric Herman, OG, big man, 320lbs physical run blocker with a nasty attitude. Let him get in there and compete.