Next Thread
Print Thread
E
eotab Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Strictly a Browns Mock draft Rounds 1, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, n 7 - using the list of prospects that have visited at Berea n some that we had gone to them for private workouts.

The Prospects.

QB:
Geno Smith, Matt Scott, E J Manuel, Matt Barkley, Ryan Nassib

DL:
Datone Jones, Sheldon Richardson, Shariff Floyd, Star Lotulelie

LB:
Dion Jordan, Ezekiel Ansah, Barkevious Mingo, Jonathon Bostic

Safety:
Don Jones, DJ Swearinger, Jonathon Cyprien, Josh Evans

CB:
Millner, Honey Badger, Logan Ryan

WR:
Kenny Stills, Tavon Austin

OL:
Jonathon Cooper, Larry Warford, Kyle Long, Eric Fisher, Edmund Kugbila

TE:
Gavin Escobar,

This is the list compiled by dawgs I'm sure we have several that slipped our search...I'm sure a few CBs, QBs n I think Warmack OG??? Kasa TE - were not noted. Also I will add this list for some late round picks. We are allowed a local mass visit/workout of local players that do not count towards the 30 allowed to Berea.

Tight ends Travis Kelce (Cleveland Heights High School/University of Cincinnati) and Cordale Scott (Glenville/Toledo); defensive backs Mike Edwards (Glenville/Hawaii), Jamel Johnson (Glenville/Louisiana Tech) and Ashante Williams (Mayfield/Illinois); defensive end Justin Staples (Lakewood St. Edward/Illinois); defensive tackle Steve Bigach (Cleveland St. Ignatius/Iowa); inside linebacker Steve Greer (Solon/Virginia); fullback Daniel Molls (Parma Padua/Toledo); center Matthew Mihalik (Gilmour Academy/Virginia); kickers Matt Weller (Twinsburg/Ohio) and Kevin Harper (Mentor/Pittsburgh); running back Jamaine Cooke (Midpark/Youngstown State); and wide receiver Perez Ashford (Shaker Heights/Northern Illinois).

So make your picks for the Browns from the List: Try to be somewhat realistic...I don't want to see all first rounders for rounds 1-7. The Likelihood that one or more on this list Will become a Brown within a week!

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Best case:

1 CB Milliner or (DE/OLB Ansah..not in that scenario)
3 FS Swearinger
4 TE Kelce
5a QB M.Scott
5b WR Stills
6 OL Kugbila
7 CB/KR Edwards

I fear:

1 DE/OL Mingo or any QB
3 CB L.Ryan or TE Escobar
4 FS J.Evans
5a OL Kugbila
5b S D.Jones
6+7 some West Texas A&M guys I've never heard of

Wow, that'd be awful...

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
C
Rookie
Rookie
C
Lets hope Cleveland Looks at Larry Warford more than once.Why some might ask,in opinion versatility.

Legend
Legend
Our best shot to fill holes with BPA options from that list:

Round 1 - Dee Milliner, CB Alabama
Round 3 - Larry Warford, OG Kentucky
Round 4 - Gavin Escobar, TE San Diego St.
Round 5 - Josh Evans, FS Florida
Round 5 - Kenny Stills, WR Oklahoma

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) drafting the Prospects we have had visits.

Link Copied to Clipboard