Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#780004 04/25/13 06:31 PM
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
If there is one player I am Rooting for and I am in the corner of it will Be Marcus Lattimore. Having Moved here to Charlotte and being engulfed in the whole NC/ SC college lifestyle ( I WILL ALWAYS BE AN OHIO STATE FAN) I can not help but to root for this young man ever since this gruesome injury I have heard NOTHING but positive attitude and vibes from him.. HE has NEVER complained about his injury or rehab. I seriously hope he drafts well and I hope he proves himself.

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
J
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
J
Off-topic...but if you live in Charlotte, make sure you go to Strike City for OSU games....500-600 people in there on game day!!

I live in Charleston and am rooting for him as well...so are all my friends who are South Carolina fans....they hope San Fran takes him

1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

Off-topic...but if you live in Charlotte, make sure you go to Strike City for OSU games....500-600 people in there on game day!!

I live in Charleston and am rooting for him as well...so are all my friends who are South Carolina fans....they hope San Fran takes him

Thanks for the heads up. I heard of strike city, but never knew of it being an OSU fan hangout. If we go to Charleston where do I catch the Browns games there.

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
J
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
J
Strike City is in the EpiCenter that has a half dozen bars at least...real fun place.

In Charleston, the Browns Backers are ALWAYS changing locations...I won't know until I get the newsletter from them (prolly July)...I usually go to my local bar and yell at the TV while another games sound is going on!

J
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
J
But to continue this thread....I'm rooting for DJ Hayden.....I've known about his freak injury that happened for a while now....what I didn't know it is 95% fatal!

Wish him a long and successful career either with the Browns on a trade down or a NFC team

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Player I am rooting for

Link Copied to Clipboard