Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Quote:

j/c
if you saw the interview with him...

"and this kids is why you don't do drugs"

I'm hoping that it was just because he was so emotional, but I was thinking that having him interview was probably not the best idea... he does seem to be going into a good situation teaming up with someone that hopefully can mentor him in Patrick Peterson... hopefully they don't become smoke buddies though

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

j/c
if you saw the interview with him...

"and this kids is why you don't do drugs"

Oh my Lord, they should've yanked that interview.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Quote:

Dude, my horse is not high enough to look down on a guy for blazing up a few.

Mine isn't either. I don't care WHAT he did. Only that he broke rules that had already been set. REPEATEDLY. Therefore he's a selfish, unreliable dope.

I'm sick of people discussing whether or not the crime should be a crime. The rule was set and was broken. REPEATEDLY. End of story...

Here's the end of the story for me... this difference in point of view, if that's what this is, only happen after you made a pretty pointed criticism of my casual attitude about his off field troubles. For the most part I addressed his fit as a football player. If you're honest, you decided to make an issue of his off field problems, and you used my post to do so. What you didn't do was give any explanation of why its different for this guy than Gordon?

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
I think he has all the talent in the world on the field. Never doubted that.

Gordon didn't stop counting failed drug tests at 10. And And I thought it was pretty darn risky taking him. Luckily it seems to be working out.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Honey Badger In The 3rd Round????

Link Copied to Clipboard