Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
yeah, just Slaughter and Gilkey so far.

Legend
Legend
Thanks

Isn't this relatively early for ANY signings? Even low rounders?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
not since the new agreement (which is only what, 3 years old?) Several teams have all their players signed already.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Thanks

Isn't this relatively early for ANY signings? Even low rounders?

Detroit had all of their picks signed sometime last week.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Well, as your mom would say. If Detroit jumped off the 4th street bridge, would you go and jump off too. I mean, just because Detroit does something smart, or stupid, doesn't mean you should follow their example.

What I"m trying to say is; If Detroit ruined it's economy and burned down half it's buildings would you follow suit. I mean if Detroit sent over half it's population running for the hills and started to replace broken down buildings with barren land, would you do the same? Ya get the point.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I'm not supposed to take anything you've written in that response seriously, am I?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:

Well, as your mom would say. If Detroit jumped off the 4th street bridge, would you go and jump off too. I mean, just because Detroit does something smart, or stupid, doesn't mean you should follow their example.

What I"m trying to say is; If Detroit ruined it's economy and burned down half it's buildings would you follow suit. I mean if Detroit sent over half it's population running for the hills and started to replace broken down buildings with barren land, would you do the same? Ya get the point.

Actually, I really don't...

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Actually, I really don't...

x2

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Nailed it.

P
2nd String
2nd String
P
Hi homeboy,Born and reared in Campbell,associated with people from Fitch and Boardman,presonally prefer Boardman,even your cops are little less arrogant than Austintown. We Campbell boys could always out drink both sides of Ytown combined. Glad Gilkey signed ,seems like a tough "Camel"boy. Like to meet you to talk Browns,Mrs P and I usually at Grill Buffet Sunday after taking Lilly for walk at The Green Oasis.

I bleed Seal Brown,Burnt Oranage and White w/Chrome. It's a proud honored birthright and family tradition.
P
2nd String
2nd String
P
Both are areas of need too,possible quality backups or maybe starters.

I bleed Seal Brown,Burnt Oranage and White w/Chrome. It's a proud honored birthright and family tradition.
Legend
Legend
I don't know about the Campbell boys, but the pretty Greek girls from Campbell could out-drink just about anyone.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Thats cause they have been weened on OUZO...

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Pick #227: Garrett Gilkey, OG, Chadron State

Link Copied to Clipboard